23 May 2013
28946 members | 117 online
Welcome to IACCM
The International Association for Contract & Commercial Management enables both public and private sector organizations and professionals to achieve world-class standards in their contracting and relationship management process and skills. It provides executives and practitioners with advisory, research and benchmarking services, and worldwide training and certification for contracts, commercial and relationship management professionals. IACCM is a non-profit membership organization that supports innovation and collaboration in meeting the demands of today's global trading relationships and practices. Learn more...
Extend your professional network through online networking tools and local, regional and global member meetings and networking groups
Learning & Development
Build a professional development program to meet your needs - incorporating skills assessment and benchmarking, learning and certification
Advance your career and standing with the industry's leading and most widely recognized professional certification
Gain free or discounted access to member-only events, such as 'Ask the Expert' calls and webcasts, member meetings and regional conferences
Understand more about your business, customers and competition through our regular cross-industry/cross-function studies and benchmarks
Assistance from our dedicated staff and expert member network with business or career related questions
Browse and apply for positions at all experience levels, or advertise a job opening. IACCM members have free access to the industry's most active jobs forum
Blog: Commitment Matters
- Claims & Disputes: An increase in contention IACCM research identified a 20% increase in the frequency of claims and disputes last year. The reasons for this are becoming steadily more apparent.
- Contracts And Loyalty Periodically, companies ask whether there are good examples of b2b loyalty or 'preferred customer' programs.
- International Trade & The Flat World Strategy+Business recently carried an update on the debate over whether globalization is creating 'a flat world' or whether the forces arguing that this is 'globaloney' have the upper hand.
- Contracts You Can Understand Research shows that a majority of people dislike contracts because they cannot understand them.
- 3 Strategies for Using China's Currency As China's renminbi (RMB) continues its ascent as one of the world's most-used forms of payment, North American businesses are discovering another good reason to cozy up to the redback: There's mor...
- How Benchmarking Can Improve IT Outsourcing Deals As IT outsourcing has evolved so have IT outsourcing customers' benchmarking needs. As a result, a new approach to benchmarking is necessary. Kathy Rudy, partner with outsourcing consultancy ISG, d...