With members from 151 countries and
10850 corporations, IACCM is leading the way in responding to
the demands of global networked markets.
Our membership is drawn from many industries and is made up of contract and commercial
managers, negotiators, attorneys and supply chain professionals. Hundreds of organizations have also established Corporate
Memberships, gaining enhanced services that support their performance and understanding of market trends.
Through our worldwide presence and networked technology, IACCM members gain access to the thought leadership and
practical tools that are essential for competitiveness in today's fiercely contested global markets. We provide insight to the
leading-edge contracting and commercial skills, policies, procedures and methods that are fundamental to managing enterprise and
individual risks. This insight equips professionals and their leaders to implement best practice governance of contractual
commitments and trading relationships.
Download a presentation about IACCM
Download the IACCM brochure
IACCM Vision & Mission Statement
IACCM is the global forum for innovation in trading relationships and practices.
Our mission is to identify and promote the international standards and practices for defining and managing trading
relationships. We develop and communicate leading practices that support economic growth and organizational success by
ensuring commitments are ethical, achievable and sustainable.
Benefits of IACCM Membership
Today IACCM offers:
- Unique 'on-demand' research and benchmarks on commercial contracting topics, organization and professional development
- Access to a worldwide community - easily search for fellow members and join active communities of interest
- A powerful collaborative forum that brings together sales contracting, legal and strategic sourcing experts around
IACCM Background & History
- 2012: Published the critically acclaimed book, Contract and
Commercial Management: The Operational Guide
- 2011: Launched the first internationally recognized accreditation in
supplier relationship management
- 2010: Introduced the first Global Forum for Contract & Commercial Management
- 2009: First to identify Companies Most Admired for Negotiation
- 2008: First to identify Companies Most Admired in Contract Management
- 2007: Issued Capability Maturity Model to allow
robust assessments of organization and process performance
- 2006: Created on-line 'communities of interest' to support targeted communications and dynamic research
- 2005: Hosted the first Academic Forum for Contract & Commercial Management
- 2004: Introduced the Corporate Member program, which has attracted over 200 organizations worldwide
- 2003: Developed the first on-line learning syllabus and
commercial contracting 'body of knowledge'
- 2001: Announced web-based skills assessment and organizational benchmarking tool
- 2000: Introduced the world's first global
professional certification in commercial and contract management
- 1999: Founded with support from British Telecom, Hewlett-Packard, IBM, Lucent Technologies, Marconi
Communications, and Siemens