IACCM APAC - Singapore 2012
September 3rd - 5th 2012 • Amara Hotel, Singapore
IACCM APAC Forum
Risk, Negotiation & Contracts; best practices for managing global markets
This is the only event that focuses on the impact of contracting and commercial practices on the delivery of complex projects, featuring cross-industry, international perspectives and the unique knowledge of IACCM, the sole provider of worldwide professional expertise and research in contract and commercial management.
September 3 - 5 2012
Gain CLE / CEU credit for your participation!
By attending this conference, you will discover how to substantially improve the frequency of complex project success:
- Raise the contribution and value of contracting and commercial process and leadership
- Turn complexity and commercial competence into a source of competitive advantage
- Speed decision-making and improve business judgment in project development, negotiation and post-award execution
- Reconcile the role and responsibilities of internal business functions in a high-performing project and contract environment
- Become better at forming and sustaining collaborative relationships with key customers and suppliers
- Achieve improved balance in assessing and managing risk through better structured contracts
- Eliminate unnecessary rules and bureaucracy that stand in the way of successful project management
- Make the compelling business case for change, and manage performance through improved Statements of Work and Service Levels