19 May 2013
28900 members | 87 online
Welcome to IACCM
The International Association for Contract & Commercial Management enables both public and private sector organizations and professionals to achieve world-class standards in their contracting and relationship management process and skills. It provides executives and practitioners with advisory, research and benchmarking services, and worldwide training and certification for contracts, commercial and relationship management professionals. IACCM is a non-profit membership organization that supports innovation and collaboration in meeting the demands of today's global trading relationships and practices. Learn more...
Extend your professional network through online networking tools and local, regional and global member meetings and networking groups
Learning & Development
Build a professional development program to meet your needs - incorporating skills assessment and benchmarking, learning and certification
Advance your career and standing with the industry's leading and most widely recognized professional certification
Gain free or discounted access to member-only events, such as 'Ask the Expert' calls and webcasts, member meetings and regional conferences
Understand more about your business, customers and competition through our regular cross-industry/cross-function studies and benchmarks
Assistance from our dedicated staff and expert member network with business or career related questions
Browse and apply for positions at all experience levels, or advertise a job opening. IACCM members have free access to the industry's most active jobs forum
Blog: Commitment Matters
- International Trade & The Flat World Strategy+Business recently carried an update on the debate over whether globalization is creating 'a flat world' or whether the forces arguing that this is 'globaloney' have the upper hand.
- What value contract templates? Many organizations develop contract templates or standards as a way to impose internal controls. However, few have undertaken analysis to determine the impact on external relationships or contract ...
- Contract Management & Legal: A Match Made In Heaven? Several IACCM members forwarded the most recent newsletter from legal placement firm Kerwin Associates. The reason for interest is that it states 'the value of the Contract Manager is steadily risi...
- Using Benchmarks to Drive Performance This recent article from cio.com reinforces the suggestion by IACCM that organization's need to re-think the use of benchmark clauses in their contracts.
- Global Contracting The Flat World concept has strongly influenced the approach to contracting. Large corporations bought into this idea as they sought to impose standard templates around the world. Yet experience has...
- RPost E-Signature Services Cited as a Strong Performer by Independent Research Firm RPost achieves top score in breadth and depth of e-signature services, compliance with industry/country regulations and technical standards, and enterprise scalability categories