07 Dec 2013
29922 members | 86 online
Welcome to IACCM
The International Association for Contract & Commercial Management enables both public and private sector organizations and professionals to achieve world-class standards in their contracting and relationship management process and skills. It provides executives and practitioners with advisory, research and benchmarking services, and worldwide training and certification for contracts, commercial and relationship management professionals. IACCM is a non-profit membership organization that supports innovation and collaboration in meeting the demands of today's global trading relationships and practices. Learn more...
Extend your professional network through online networking tools and local, regional and global member meetings and networking groups
Learning & Development
Build a professional development program to meet your needs - incorporating skills assessment and benchmarking, learning and certification
Advance your career and standing with the industry's leading and most widely recognized professional certification
Gain free or discounted access to member-only events, such as 'Ask the Expert' calls and webcasts, member meetings and regional conferences
Understand more about your business, customers and competition through our regular cross-industry/cross-function studies and benchmarks
Assistance from our dedicated staff and expert member network with business or career related questions
Browse and apply for positions at all experience levels, or advertise a job opening. IACCM members have free access to the industry's most active jobs forum
Blog: Commitment Matters
- Do alliances suggest organizations are 'dumbing down'? At the IACCM Sydney workshop, Stephen Hayes (CEO of the International Centre for Complex Project Management) posed the question whether increased 'alliancing' implies organizations are becoming les...
- The cost of poor contracting: a case study I am sure that Starbucks did not expect to face a $2.8bn settlement when they decided to terminate their distribution agreement with Kraft. In their minds, there had been 'material breach' - and i...
- Relationship or transaction: 10 factors to consider At this week's IACCM workshop in Sydney, Morag Lokan (Assistant Commissioner at the Australian Taxation Office) presented her thoughts on the role of relationships in contract management.
- The Cost of Termination The recent case of Starbucks' settlement with Kraft offers excellent learning for any contract or commercial manager. It illustrates the importance of defining goals, monitoring performance and ant...
- List of most corrupt countries updated What does a number mean to you? Each country is scored on how corrupt their public sectors are seen to be. The Corruption Perceptions Index sends a powerful message and governments have been force...
- Record Number of Outsourcing Contracts to Expire in 2014 ISG research shows that the number of contract expirations and renegotiations will reach new highs in the coming year. With a total of 1,316 active commercial contracts, collectively valued at US$1...