ATE - How Risky Is Your Supply Chain: A Practical Approach to Managing Supply Chain Risk
Risky vendors are like needles in a haystack. The trick is finding the needles.
IACCM's Tim Cummins and Briefcase CEO Richard Cellini present an hour-long webinar covering the following topics:
- What is the practical value of vendor due diligence?
- How do we get a global view of vendor risk?
- Is it possible to evaluate 100% of my vendors (public and private?)
- What about small vendors in emerging countries?
- How do we look beyond credit risk?
- What other risks can be reliably quantified?
- What kind of data is available and where does it come from?
- Is it possible to uncover vendor risk-events in real time?
- Can we benchmark vendors against their peers?
- Can global vendor diligence really be conducted quickly and affordably?
Richard J. Cellini, Esq. - CEO, Briefcase Analytics, Inc.
Briefcase Analytics helps leading companies detect vendor risk in global supply chains. Briefcase mines vendor risk-data from hundreds of databases around the world, and scores vendors in a variety of financial and non-financial risk areas. Briefcase can evaluate any vendor anywhere -- public or private, large or small, from any industry and in any country. Briefcase makes global vendor diligence affordable, actionable, and achievable. For more information, please visit www.briefcasedata.com.
Richard Cellini is CEO of Briefcase Analytics, and has 20 years of leadership experience with global data and information services companies. Richard previously served as Chief Financial Officer of Salary.com Inc. (NASDAQ: SLRY), a compensation management information company; and Chief Marketing Officer of Integrity Interactive (Boston, MA), a global provider of compliance risk management tools and technologies. He began his career as an M&A associate at Milbank Tweed in New York City. Richard has an AB and JD from Georgetown University, and an LLM from the University of Cambridge (UK). He is admitted to the practice of law in New York and the District of Columbia.
Access to this content is available to members only. If you are
already a member please sign in at the top left of the page, otherwise please register below.
Note: fields marked * are required