Panel Discussion: Turning Your Contracts Into Business Tools
Contracts should work as business tools for the parties so they get the results they want to accomplish. Yet most are designed to work as evidence in court, which is in fact rarely a requirement. This session will provide practical insights into contracts that truly manage and reduce risk and enhance business opportunities.
- What guides today's contract design? Do contract drafters aim at water-tight, legally “perfect” contracts that may work for litigators but not for day-to-day users?
- What can we as contract professionals and lawyers do to change this?
- How can Proactive Law, Information Design, and Contract
- Visualisation help us in this venture?
- What can those of us working in commercial contracting or public procurement learn from the revisions that are currently going on in credit card agreements and consumer contracts – and vise versa?
- How have some companies made contract implementation simpler and risk management better?
This content is only available to paid members.Register Now or sign in
Please sign in or register to post on this forum
How does Performance-Based Logisitics (PBL) contract derogate from traditional contracting?
Termination due to Bankruptcy
Vail Resorts Management Company
Warranties - Help In Understanding Required
Quality Contracts Consulting, LLC
Looking for staff augmentation agreement template....
Terms & Conditions Rewrite
Recent UK Legal chnages
Forsythe and Long Engineering, Inc.