Advance your knowledge, career and standing with the industry's most widely recognized professional certification.
Register Now Certification Renewal
Commercial & Contract Management (CCM) Certification
Associate (CCMA) is open to anyone working in a contracts / commercial management role who can demonstrate the appropriate skills and knowledge.
Practitioner (CCMP) is for those who can demonstrate the required skills and knowledge, and have a minimum of two years experience in the field.
Expert (CCME) requires a minimum of seven years experience in a management or senior specialist role, and a more extensive assessment and peer review.
Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) Certification
SRM Associate (SRMA) is for those who act as the routine contact point between their company and supplier. They are likely to be new in role and may have come from a procurement or contracts background. No experience required.
SRM Practitioner (SRMP) is for those who have managed suppliers in a formal SRM role for two or more years, and who support the development of supplier contracts, targets and selection methodology.
SRM Expert (SRME) is open to those who direct and inform policies and procedures with the strategic supply chain and senior levels of management within both organisations. They have excellent commercial skills and provide direction and mentoring for individuals in their team. They are likely to have performed at the practitioner level and been in SRM related roles for 5 or more years.
To view pricing and register online, please click here
To apply for IACCM Certification you must be an IACCM member. You can register for membership as part of your Certification application. To learn more about membership options now, click here.
The Certification program is based on demonstrated performance as well as work experience and academic qualifications. This element requires both self-assessment against key skill and knowledge areas, and validation by a reviewer, usually the line manager, or a member of IACCM's certification review board where line manager review is not possible. You may choose to either apply for certification AND online learning modules, by clicking on 'online learning modules' and 'exam and certification' in the registration wizard, OR choose the 'exam and certification option' only. It is not mandatory to do the learning modules to achieve certification, though the certification exam is based on the body of knowledge contained in the modules. All of this is managed through IACCM's acclaimed web-based learning portal.
The output you receive includes a comprehensive personal report on the skill and knowledge strengths and gaps that you have relative to your peer group. This reporting capability is unique to IACCM and involves 'benchmarking' you against other professionals at the same certification level. As a result, the personalized advice on your strengths and areas for improvement gives you a solid foundation for a personal development plan.
IACCM Certification demonstrates your achievement of industry-leading standards of professional knowledge, skills and best practice.
IACCM programs are:
- Convenient: core materials are accessed on-line
- Low cost: no travel, no expensive examination fees
- High value: up-to-date materials reflecting best practice concepts
- Global: the only certification program designed for a worldwide audience
- Interactive mentoring: students benefit from access to top academics and expert practitioners via webcast and message boards
- Application for certification submitted to IACCM (can be done in conjunction with joining)
- Individual selects curriculum - Sales or Procurement
- Individual selects reviewer - someone more senior and familiar with your work
- IACCM provides link and log in details to development website
- Skills Assessment is completed by applicant
- Qualification, Experience, Professional Contribution completed
- Reviewer validation and submittal
- Assessment report sent to applicant
- Applicant chooses to study for the exam or proceed immediately with exam
- Contract Management Exam
- Case Study (for Certified Member [MCCM Cert] Certification)
- IACCM review of results
- Certification Board Review and Approval
- Notification of certification status
Your skills self-assessment must be reviewed and validated before you can be certified. For most people, their nominated reviewer will be their manager in the company they work for. However, if you are taking certification as a private individual, or you work alone, or your manager is not the most suitable reviewer, contact us. We have a group of volunteer reviewers who are IACCM Certified Experts, and we can appoint a suitable volunteer reviewer for you.