We would like to inform all members that we have decided to move the date of the IACCM Council Elections that were due to take place at the end of 2019.
Council Elections will now take place in June 2020 with the new term beginning on July 1st 2020 for one year. As this is the Council’s inaugural year, we would like to give our current Council Members more time to settle into their role. The election process will begin in April 2020. Further details regarding the elections will be sent out nearer the time. If you would like more information about the IACCM Council and the election process, please contact Jennifer Jarrard.
2019 IACCM Council Representatives
Academics Automation & Emerging Technologies Dispute, Claim and Conflict Management Government & Public Sector Heavy Industry (Mining, Ship Building, Etc.) Leaders of the Future Sustainable Supply Chains Network Utilities and Power Australia Brazil China France Italy Kenya Mexico Netherlands New Zealand Philippines Singapore South Africa Spain United Kingdom United States
Automation & Emerging Technologies
Dispute, Claim and Conflict Management
Government & Public Sector
Heavy Industry (Mining, Ship Building, Etc.)
Leaders of the Future
Sustainable Supply Chains Network
Utilities and Power
The Benefits of Membership Council
Membership provides a high-status leadership opportunity with the ability to network with like-minded peers across geographical and industry boundaries. Members of the Council will be invited to regular, private briefings on key trends in the industry to ensure they are always fully informed.
At an Association level, election to the Council is a direct route for members wishing to be considered for a place on the IACCM Board. Four Council Members will be elected by their peers to the Board.
In addition, Council Members receive a 50% (non-transferable) discount on IACCM Conference fees.
Requirements to Stand for Election to the IACCM Council
IACCM members are encouraged to nominate themselves as candidates for the annual elections. Candidates must:
- Maintain a fully paid Membership of the Association
- Act as Ambassadors by supporting and promoting the Association’s mission, vision, strategic goals and policy positions within the candidate’s constituency
- Actively attend all IACCM Council briefings and represent relevant constituents in other meetings
- Keep informed of the Association’s current programmes, research activities etc. and participate in programmes, conferences and other events
- Help with the Association’s efforts to increase membership by identifying and cultivating relationships with potential corporate and individual members
- Comply with the IACCM Code of Conduct including non-solicitation of business
- Lead and actively participate in IACCM Networks
- Support the arrangement of Local Member Meetings
- Participate (and encourage participation) in IACCM Research Studies, plus propose relevant research topics
- Suggest topics and identify presenters and speakers for live and web-based events
- On election attend an orientation webinar
- Contribute to IACCM’s Newsletter