Code of Conduct
- Established to provide and promote leadership and support for the commercial contract management profession.
- Upholds and encourages the highest standards in professional and personal behaviour.
- Strives to increase knowledge that would benefit job performance in the field of commercial contract management.
- Promotes active learning, personal development and the sharing of best practice.
- Represents and interacts with its members with respect, dignity and in a timely manner.
- Uses members' data for the sole purpose of the Association and to further the interests of the membership.
- Does not sell members' data to third parties and or release such data to third parties without the members' express knowledge.
- Works with suppliers of contract and commercial management products and services in a non-partisan, neutral and objective manner.
The Members (all IACCM members no matter what type of membership):
Behave and work with the highest professional and ethical standards of integrity, acting in a manner that upholds the Association vision and mission.
Act in a manner that is in the best interest of their employer and its reputation in society.
- Use every opportunity to advance the reputation of the profession through individual contribution, team or functional leadership and participation in the Association.
- Meet their obligations to the Association and fellow members, including respect for privacy and personal information.
- Make appropriate use of knowledge or information resulting from Association Membership.
- Protect the intellectual property of the Association and ensure its use in an approved manner.
- Protect User Logins and Passwords and keeping them personal by not sharing them with others recognizing that membership is personal, even if part of a corporate membership, and that each individual is responsible for the appropriate use of their account.
- Accept and abide by the IACCM Code of Conduct and report any members who are not in accordance with the Code.
Vendor Members: (All IACCM vendor members regardless of type of membership)
In addition to the above, vendor members are not permitted to access any member databases and will not directly contact members unless approved or initiated by the member, or utilize IACCM events, forums, discussion groups, etc. for solicitation purposes without the prior approval of the IACCM.
Guidance and Complaints in Respect of the Application of the Code of Conduct:
Any action that is perceived contrary to the IACCM Code should be reported immediately to the Association's Ethics Committee. The Ethics Committee will then review the issue and make recommendations to the IACCM Board as to the appropriate action to be taken if necessary.
The Ethics Committee can be contacted via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Association may at its sole discretion:
- Revoke membership, individual, corporate or vendor, and/or certification as a result of any individual being found to have breached the IACCM Code
- Revoke certification of anyone found to have achieved certification based on false information
- Revoke membership, individual, corporate or vendor, and/or certification, and/or suspend or terminate access to the members only area of the Association web site as a result of any individual sharing their user id and password.
This site is provided by IACCM on an 'as is' basis. IACCM provides this web site as a service to those people seeking contracting and commercial news and information. IACCM assumes no responsibility for consequences resulting from the use of information on the site or information obtained through links. IACCM will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained in the site. IACCM is not responsible for the accuracy or content information contained in the site or in the links provided on its site. Links to and from IACCM do not constitute an endorsement by IACCM of the parties or their products and services.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips and software, is the property of IACCM, or its content suppliers or an identified third party and is protected by international copyright laws. The collection, arrangement and assembly of all content on this site is the exclusive property of IACCM and is also protected by international copyright laws. Any reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the content on this site is strictly prohibited.
Use of this site
Our cookies perform the following functions:
1. Essential cookies
Some cookies are essential for the operation of our website. For example, some cookies allow us to identify subscribers and ensure they can access member-only pages. If you opt to disable these cookies, you will not be able to access all of the content that your membership entitles you to.
2. Performance Cookies
We utilise other cookies to analyse how our visitors use our websites and to monitor website performance. This allows us to provide a high quality experience by customising our offering and quickly identifying and fixing any issues that arise. For example, we might use performance cookies to keep track of which pages are most popular, which method of linking between pages is most effective, and to determine why some pages are receiving error messages. We might also use these cookies to highlight articles or site services that we think will be of interest to you based on your usage of the website.
3. Functionality Cookies
We use functionality cookies to allow us to remember your preferences. For example, cookies save you the trouble of typing in your username every time you access the site.
This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose that is not expressly permitted by IACCM. Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986.