As an association whose purpose is to improve the quality and integrity of trading relationships, we understand the importance of recognizing individuals and organizations that are achieving the highest standards in the field of contract and commercial management. Let's celebrate our global innovation and excellence success stories together!
In 2020 we have TEN categories to choose from:
Award for Operational Improvement
Initiatives that have delivered significant business value through an improved commercial or contracting process or practices.
Award for Strategic Direction
Initiatives that have raised the strategic profile and contribution of the commercial or contracting process or function.
Award for Outstanding Service Provider
For consultants, service or application providers who have led or enabled high-value initiatives at client organizations.
Award for Delivering Social and Economic Benefit
Initiatives that deliver meaningful change and significant impact, fulfilling the vision of IACCM.
Award for Personal Initiative
For an individual practitioner who has shown outstanding leadership or endeavor in delivering value and raising the profile of contract and commercial management and in managing contracts fairly and openly. We are looking for professionals across the globe who can demonstrate success in creating an atmosphere of openness, cooperation, trust, honesty, commitment and mutual understanding among team members and between contracting parties. You can nominate yourself, someone on your team or an individual from one of your customer or supplier relationships.
Innovation in Crisis Award
This award recognizes individuals and teams that have demonstrated true creativity and adaptability in responding to a crisis, particularly this year in light of the Covid-19 pandemic.
IACCM CEO Future 2025 Award – Realising the Unimaginable!
Imagining the unimaginable and realizing it requires:
- The use of imagery and wild imagination
- Constantly asking “what if”
- Questioning reality
- Open and relaxed minds
This Award recognizes dynamic, winning and inspirational vision, people and teams who challenge conventional thinking and provide inspiring direction – they imagine the unimaginable and make it happen!
IACCM and Elevate Award for Inclusion and Diversity
An award for organizations or individuals who demonstrate passion for diversity and inclusion, have removed barriers and improved the working experience and engagement of employees and have delivered meaningful change and significant business benefit as a consequence.
IACCM and OCP Award for “Open Contracting Impact”
This award is given to a public sector organization that has successfully implemented open contracting and how that transparency is demonstrably changing lives.
IACCM & State of Flux Award for Excellence in Supplier Relationship Management (SRM)
This award is given to organizations that have successfully implemented an SRM program.
To enter, just register and submit your answers to these simple questions:
- Describe clearly your business, function and the business challenge or issue that required an innovative approach; how it was identified and in which ways contract or commercial improvements were relevant and would help to overcome the challenge.
- Describe the approach that was taken to initiate the project and any barriers / pre-requisites and how you addressed them and/or overcame them (for example, absence of data; need for executive sponsorship; stakeholder engagement; internal resistance).
- Who was involved in the project, how long did it take, and what were your key discoveries along the way?
- List the results achieved and the impact that the project has had on the business and/or on your customers or suppliers. These should cover areas such as financial contribution; efficiency indicators (e.g. time, resource savings); effectiveness indicators.
- Describe the lessons learned / next steps. In what ways has this project paved the way for future improvements and the on-going development of contract and commercial capability?
Each question is limited to 250 words. You can submit your entry to one of our regional programs: EMEA, Asia Pacific or Americas. Open to all IACCM members and non-members, we would encourage individuals and organizations, large and small who believe they have a story to share, to enter.
We'll be celebrating with our finalists and winners in November 2020! Date TBC
The submission deadline for ALL regions is 9 October 2020.