Our client is a global business employing over 100,000 people. They achieve $20 billion revenues and handle industry-leading, high-worth Tech projects.
A new position now exists for a talented commercial contract manager to oversee a portfolio of exciting projects.
This position will be fully integrated into the company's project activity and take direct responsibility for a business critical remit. Working alongside the projects, commercial and legal functions the role holder will take responsibility for execution phase contract management activity, so it is essential applicants have experience in this area.
For consideration applicants must be able to demonstrate the following:
- 5+ years execution phase contract management experience
- Contract negotiation and drafting experience
- Industry experience within Heavy Industry, ICT, Tech, Construction, Power & Energy, Infrastructure or comparable industries
- Commercially astute, adept at building business relationships, able to work effectively with internal and external key partners
If this role suits your profile, please forward your CV for review.
- Fford & Stone review all applications regardless of age, race or gender and treats them in utmost confidence.
- Due to high levels of interest it isn’t always possible to respond to all applicants, however we appreciate your interest and will be in touch if we can assist you.
- By submitting an application, or any of your details by any means (including 3rd party websites, email, post etc) you agree to the storage of all personal data provided by you directly or from accessible sources in the public domain (i.e. professional networking sites, social media, CV databases etc) where your details are registered. You agree to your details being stored and / or accessed throughout any recruitment process (CV, references, letter of application, interviews etc) and beyond in order that we may render our professional services to you in the future. You may remove your consent to this agreement at any time. In order to do so please contact Fford & Stone's Data Protection Officer.
- For Fford & Stone's full legal & privacy policies see our website.