Sorry, registration for this event is now closed
Tuesday 17 July
As the pace of business and innovation are rapidly changing, so are expectations—for contracts and the teams that manage them.
- An increase in global business velocity requiring faster execution of the contracting process
- Increased demands on governance, risk and compliance (GRC) management
- A push for legal self-service to reduce operational costs and handle increased volumes
You need ways to create smarter, more efficient, effective contracting processes.
The answer to meeting these changing expectations is not more people in seats or outsourcing work, it’s technology.
Join Concord and IACCM for How to leverage technology to build repeatable, scalable, and profitable contract processes and discover:
- A new, scalable approach to contract processes
- How to centralize all contracts achieve flawless, integrated compliance
- How to increase efficiency to turn contracts around faster
- How to enable a self-service model that empowers teams while maintaining visibility into every contract across every department
Discover what modern contract management looks like and how you can leverage technology to adapt processes to drive greater value to your teams and organization, and create contract processes that are not only more efficient and effective, but are also repeatable, scalable, and profitable.
Click Here to Reserve Your Seat! (Sign up even if you can’t attend the webinar to receive a download link to the recording and slide deck.)
Please note that you will be leaving the IACCM site and registering on the sponsor's website for this webinar