Sorry, registration for this event is now closed
Thursday 6th December - 11 am New York, 4 pm London, 5 pm Paris/Lagos, 7 pm Doha, 9:30 pm Mumbai, Midnight Perth
This webinar is designed for legal operations professionals, in-house counsel, and contract management professionals who manage and negotiate contracts and want to demonstrate the value of an efficient contract management process. The program will examine: (i) how to maximize the performance efficiency of your contract management function through using best-in-class playbooks and templates, process mapping and triaging; and (ii) adding value through leveraging business intelligence from contract data analytics.
Attendees will come away with new ideas and practical examples and resources relating to:
- Best-in-Class Playbooks, built on interactive technology platforms, enabling real-time collaboration, incorporating templates, process maps and negotiation guidance
- Process mapping providing insight into actionable data
- Triaging for resource allocation by applying recommended criteria to tier review efforts according to risk
- Using structured data to streamline management of information from your contracts
- Building analytics and scorecards into your process - response time, turnaround time, fall-back utilization and other key metrics
- Improving compliance to company contracting standards
Mark Ross, Global Head of Contracts, Compliance and Commercial Services, Integreon
Mark is a former partner at the first UK law firm to offshore legal work and now EVP and Global Head of the Contracts, Compliance and Commercial (CCC) business unit at Integreon, recognized by Chambers & Partners as "the standard bearer for LPO services". He heads all CCC delivery across the U.S., UK, India, South Africa and the Philippines, with accountability for the CCC business unit's P&L, overall strategy and solution development. Since 2012, Mark has overseen more than 300 percent growth in the CCC business at Integreon.