Please join us on December 11th for the next IACCM member meeting in Houston to be held at the ConocoPhillips headquarters, where you will have the opportunity to network and hear from experts with insights on topics important to your business. This valuable session is free and open to anyone working and/or interested in the contracting and commercial management area, though with space limited, priority will be given to IACCM members. Please register through the link below to reserve your seat. We’ll look forward to seeing you soon!
Date: Tuesday, December 11, 2018
Time: 2.30pm to 5.30pm
Location: ConocoPhillips, EC3 2nd level Energy Center, 935 N. Eldridge Pkwy Houston, TX 77079
- 2:30 – 2:50 pm: Registration and Networking
- 2.50 – 3:15 pm: Welcome; IACCM Updates – Peggy Barber (IACCM Americas CEO)
- 3.15 – 4:15 pm: Practical Use Cases and Implications of Blockchain – Brandon Oliver (ConocoPhilips Systems Solution Consultant)
- 4.15 – 5:15 pm: Panel on Lessons Learned for Technology Selection and Implementation – Lisa Nixon (Chevron), Brandon Oliver (ConocoPhillips) and Joe Gallagher (Apache)
- 5.15 – 5:30 pm: Q&A and Closing
- 6.00pm - Please join us at Next Door (14714 Memorial Dr, Houston, TX 77079) where Aveva have very generously offered to host an after event drinks. You are most welcome to attend and network with others from this event
Register now to reserve your space!