Sorry, registration for this event is now closed
Date: Tuesday, February 26th
Time: 2 – 5 pm
Location: Baker McKenzie offices in the Blue Cross Blue Shield Tower, 300 E Randolph St #5000, Chicago, IL 60601
Please join us for an IACCM member meeting in Chicago, where you will have the opportunity to network and hear from experts with insights on topics important to your business. This valuable session is free and open to anyone working and/or interested in the contracting and commercial management area, though with space limited, priority will be given to IACCM members.
We’ll look forward to seeing you soon!
- 2.00 pm: Registration and Networking
- 2.30 pm: Introduction and Updates - Peggy Barber, IACCM Americas CEO
- 2.50 pm: How competitive are your templates? Fireside chat with Peggy Barber & Kingsley Martin, President & CEO of KM Standard
- 3.30 pm: Break
- 3:40 pm: Top 10 Ideas You Can Implement for “Better Cheaper Faster” Contracting – Panel moderated by Peter George, Baker McKenzie Partner & IACCM Council Member
- 4:30 pm: Open Discussion on Top of Mind Issues and Networking
- 5 - 6 pm: Cocktail Reception
Register now to reserve your space!