Sorry, registration for this event is now closed
We have an exciting agenda in store for the next Boston region members meeting on February 28th! See below for details of the interactive workshop and presentations delivering insight to the latest trends and issues in contract and commercial management.
Date: Thursday, February 28, 2019
Time: 9 am – Noon
Location: Philips Healthcare, 3000 Minuteman Rd, Andover, MA, 01810 in the Philips North Café.
Make plans to join us at the offices of Philips Healthcare in Andover. Don't miss this chance to hear from Sally Hughes, IACCM's CEO, and Tim Cummins, IACCM's President and Founder, plus the opportunity to network and hear from Margaret Messelaar, Director of Contracts at Philips Healthcare.
This valuable session is free and open to anyone working and/or interested in the contracting and commercial management area, though with space limited, priority will be given to IACCM members.
- 9:00 – 9:30 am: Registration
- 9:30 – 9:45 am: Introduction and Updates – Sally Hughes (IACCM CEO)
- 9:45 – 10:15 am: Innovations in Healthcare – Margaret Messelaar (Director for Philips Healthcare and IACCM Council Member)
- 10:15 – 10:30 am: break
- 10:30 – 11:45 am: Mini-workshop on the Changing Role of Contract & Commercial Management – Sally Hughes and Tim Cummins (IACCM President and Founder)
- 11:45 am – 12:00 pm: Open Discussion on Top of Mind Issues
- 12:00 pm: Meeting closed
Please register through the link below to reserve your seat.
We’ll look forward to seeing you soon!