Sorry, registration for this event is now closed
The Gulf is booming! The Middle East is investing heavily in infrastructure, construction, rails, aviation, services and much more.
- Are you involved in any of them?
- Do you know the region, the culture and the factors that affect the success of the contract?
- How are we working and what is changing?
To answer all these questions, we are delighted to be joined by our panel of experts who will share their various perspectives. Our experts are in negotiation and litigation and take us through their experiences and knowledge of the area. Prepare yourself for a hot webinar joining the heat of the desert and the breeze of the ambition to realise great visions set by the Leaders of the Gulf.
Thursday, April 18th
- 8 am Seattle
- 11 am New York / Caracas
- 4 pm London / Lagos / Lisbon
- 5 pm Paris / Cape Town
- 6 pm Helsinki / Amman / Moscow / Doha
- 7 pm Dubai
- 8:30 pm Mumbai
- 11 pm Perth / Singapore / Beijing
- Joe Durkin – Partner, Falcon litigation & asset recovery
- Abdul Hakim M – founder & CEO, Codengines Software
- Jerry Pessah – Contract and claims management Director, Fluor Corporation