Sorry, registration for this event is now closed
Please join us on May 6th for an IACCM member meeting in Seattle, WA to be hosted by Microsoft at their Redmond Campus. You will have the opportunity to network and hear from experts with insights on topics important to your business. This valuable session is free and open to anyone working and/or interested in the contracting and commercial management area, though with space limited, priority will be given to IACCM members. Please register through the link below to reserve your seat. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Date: Monday 6th May, 2019
Time: 9 am to 12:30 pm
Location: Microsoft Building 43, 15580 NE 31st Street, Redmond 98052, WA
- 9.00am – Registration and welcome networking
- 9.20am – Introduction and Update on IACCM from Stewart Prizeman, IACCM VP Sales, North America
- 9.50am – Presentation - Contract Simplification and Visualization from Stewart Prizeman, IACCM VP Sales, North America
- 10.40am – Break
- 11.00am – Presentation Digital Transformation Journey from Bernard Dakar, Microsoft, Director of CCM Global Strategy & Programs
- 11.50am – Roundtable discussions
- 12.10pm – Networking and event ends at 12.30pm.
Register now to reserve your space!