Sorry, registration for this event is now closed
Tuesday, April 16th
Time: 8 am Seattle/Phoenix, 10 am Chicago / Lima, 11 am New York / Caracas, 4 pm London / Lagos, 5 pm Paris / Cape Town
Effective contract management means staying on the innovative and competitive edge of processes. As your organization’s contract management expert, you’re tasked with evaluating the latest technology, continually educating yourself on best practices, and putting new and improved processes in place. However, change management requires communication and project management skills that may be outside of your comfort zone.
Join the Concord team to hear from communication experts who are well-versed in implementing new tools and processes to cross-functional teams with lasting adoption and long-term success. You’ll get specific tips on:
- How to identify the “coalition of the willing,” or your power users
- How to create and execute a change management plan
- What metrics to use for benchmarking and measuring success
Please note that you will be leaving the IACCM site and registering on a third party website for this webinar
Can’t make it on that day? Go ahead and register. We'll send you the slides and a recording of the session.
- Peggy Barber, CEO NA, IACCM
- Travis Bickham, VP, Concord
- Alycia Simpson, Senior Manager, Concord