Sorry, registration for this event is now closed
Tuesday, May 21st
Time: 8 am Seattle/Phoenix, 10 am Chicago / Lima, 11 am New York / Caracas, 4 pm London / Lagos , 5 pm Paris / Cape Town
Implementing AI software needn’t be onerous! How a shift in mindset can pay dividends
Many contract and legal departments don’t feel ready for AI-driven contract management – using artificial intelligence to extract key dates and obligations from high volumes of agreements and multiple contract types. They see it as expensive or complex, requiring additional resources and expertise.
In this webinar, Bob Grier, VP North America West at ContractPodAi, will lead a discussion that will look to debunk the most popular myths about AI and to illustrate how AI can yield dramatic cost savings, often within the first year of implementation.
Joining Bob will be AI expert Debayan Pal, AI Architect at ContractPodAi, who will explain how integration with IBM Watson creates a powerful, out-of-the-box solution, requiring minimal training and in house expertise. Additionally, Manpreet Dhillon, former legal counsel at Bosch, will provide the perspective of a legal user of AI. Peggy Barber, CEO Americas and General Counsel, IACCM will be the IACCM host.
In this webinar, we will challenge these misperceptions and concerns about AI:
- It’s too complex
- It requires a long implementation and training process
- We’ll need to hire a machine learning expert
- AI is too new for real world contract management use cases
- My organization is too small
- It’s super expensive!
- What about all our legacy contracts?
The path to AI-driven contract management can be more of a cloud-based ‘flick of a switch’ than a complex, organizational shift. Join us to understand how you can make this happen!
Please note that you will be leaving the IACCM site and registering on a third party website for this webinar
Can’t make it on that day? Go ahead and register. We'll send you the slides and a recording of the session.
- Bob Grier, VP North America West at ContractPodAi
- Manpreet Dhillon - Formerly Legal Counsel, Bosch
- Debayan Pal - ContractPodAi's resident artificial intelligence architect
- Peggy Barber - CEO Americas and General Counsel, IACCM