Financial Technology otherwise referred to as “fintech” is the latest disrupting trend in both the consumer and business financial industry. The broad and diverse world of fintech suppliers paired with the ever-evolving landscape of new regulations makes contracting with fintechs a challenge.
With every data breach that occurs, there is a heightened focus on ensuring our contract terms offer us protections with the sensitive consumer or business information that is shared. This webinar will demonstrate the top five contracting terms to focus on when engaged in the contracting with a financial technology.
Focusing on these terms that have unique importance in fintech agreements we will learn:
- Why fintechs require heightened due diligence
- The five most important terms in every fintech agreement
- Why fintechs offer incredible opportunities and how we can apply these principles to all of our contracts
Thursday, May 23rd
- 8 am Seattle
- 11 am New York / Caracas / Santo Domingo
- 4 pm London / Lagos / Lisbon
- 5 pm Paris / Cape Town
- 6 pm Helsinki / Amman / Moscow / Doha
- 7 pm Dubai
- 8:30 pm Mumbai
- 11 pm Perth / Singapore / Beijing
Our Expert: Andy Atkins
Andy Atkins is a professional commercial contract manager with a decade of experience negotiating and drafting complex financial, information technology and telecommunication agreements. He is an IACCM Certified Contract and Commercial Manager as well as a Certified Professional in Supply Management and Certified Professional in Supplier Diversity by the Institute for Supply Management (ISM).
His broad array of industry experience has empowered him to become a subject matter expert in supplier management, including intricate multi-million-dollar transactional agreements.