Many organizations encounter problems immediately after the contract is signed to deliver services to its customers or to demand what services it expects to be delivered by its suppliers. This is a very common point within many organizations worldwide causing customer and supplier misalignment which results in dissatisfaction, delivery failures and, consequently, to contract value erosion.
Background of this problem is often the following:
- stakeholders are not always part of the negotiation team
- miscommunication between negotiation team and delivery team regarding signed contract terms and conditions
- difficulty to understand contract complexity and its interdependencies
- inexperience of delivery project managers on contracts
- lack of a proper project management process
How do you manage your complex contracts? What can be done to fight these challenges?
In this webinar we will approach this issue and provide best practices for commercial and contract managers to support their business to be successful.
Thursday, July 18th
- 8 am Seattle
- 11 am New York / Caracas / Santo Domingo
- 4 pm London / Lagos / Lisbon
- 5 pm Paris / Cape Town
- 6 pm Helsinki / Amman / Moscow / Doha
- 7 pm Dubai
- 8:30 pm Mumbai
- 11 pm Perth / Singapore / Beijing
Our Expert: Denise Tito
Denise Tito is a commercial-oriented contract lawyer with two decades of successful experience in drafting and negotiating international services and outsourcing agreements. Brazilian and living 14 years in Germany, Denise is tri-lingual being fluent in Portuguese, German and English and is a strong believer in the power of proactive, respectful and collaborative relations at work.
Very focused on contributing to the company’s business objectives, Denise defends and pursues the practice of writing clear legal, operational and commercial terms into contracts. Majority of her experience derives from working closely together with both delivery teams on contract management topics and claims, as well as deal teams on new business opportunities.
Denise works at T-Systems International in Germany as a Senior Manager Contracting Excellence following her mission to achieve excellence in contracting.