Sorry, registration for this event is now closed
Please join us during the afternoon of July 16th for an IACCM member meeting in Houston Texas to be held at the ConocoPhillips headquarters. You will have the opportunity to network and hear from experts with insights on topics important to your business. This valuable session is free and open to IACCM members, invited guests and anyone working and/or interested in the contracting and commercial management area. Please register through the link below to reserve your seat. We look forward to seeing you there.
Date: Tuesday, July 16, 2019
Time: 2pm to 5pm
Location: ConocoPhillips, Energy Center, SP1, 935 N. Eldridge Pkwy Houston, TX 77079
- 2:00 pm – Registration and Networking
- 2:20 pm – Welcome from Peggy Barber, IACCM
- 2:30 pm – Presentation on Contract Simplification and Visualization led by Jim Pearson, ConocoPhillips, and D.C. Toedt, Attorney and arbitrator
- 3:15 pm – Interactive Discussion on the Future of Contracting and Commercial Management (break included) led by Peggy Barber, IACCM
- 4:30 pm – Updates, Best Practices Sharing; Topics for the Next Meeting
- 5:00 pm – Event Ends
Register now to reserve your space!