An exceptional day in Kuwait - Book your seat now!
Please join us for an exciting day in Kuwait with Sally Hughes, Global CEO, along with speakers from Kuwait Oil, Fluor, Pinsent Masons, Capgemini, Tata Consultancy Services, and others, will be discussing the hot topics around how to Create Value Through Change.
Thanks to our host Kuwait Oil, this event is free of charge and open to members and non-members.
Date: Tuesday, 26th November 2019
Time: 08:00 to 14:00
Location: Kuwait Oil, Hubara Center, Ahmadi, Kuwait
Agenda: (subject to change)
- 08:00 Arrival and Registration
- 08:30 Welcome by Kuwait Oil
- 08:45 Contract economics: the potential for contracting to drive added value - Sally Hughes, CEO, IACCM
- 09:10 Topic TBC- Jerry Pessah - Contracts & Claims Management Director, Fluor
- 09:25 “Digital Assets: Tokenizing the Real Economy” - Prem Johal
- 10:00 Innovation in construction (The Ahmadi Hospital) - Samia Hussain, Senior Contracts Engineer & Nourah Al Tarkait, Senior Contracts Engineer; Kuwait Oil Company
- 10:30 Coffee break
- 11:00 The effect of technology on the contracts. Speakers: Mani Agarwal, CapGemini, TBC Tata Consultancy & Kuwait Oil TBC
- 11:30 Topical developments and challenges in dispute resolution in the Middle East - Damian Crosse & Mahmoud Selim, Pinsent Masons
- 12:00 Prayer break & coffee
- 12:30 Innovation: the role of contracts in supplier-led innovation- Sally Hughes – CEO, IACCM
- 13:00 Barbara Chomika - Arcadis
- 13:30 Wrap up and closing.
Participants will have the chance to explore the amazing Kuwait Oil Exhibition on the day!