Please join us on Tuesday, August 6th for an IACCM member meeting at the Australian Embassy in Washington DC, where you will have the opportunity to network and hear from experts with insights on contracting and commercial management topics important to your organization. This valuable meeting is free and open to anyone working and/or interested in this area. Please register through the link below to reserve your seat. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Date: Tuesday, August 6, 2019
Time: 1:30 pm – 4:30 pm
Location: Embassy of Australia, 1601 Massachusetts Ave NW, Washington, DC 20036
The building is on the North side of Scotts Circle.
Parking: Please note that parking is not available at the Embassy and there is very little street parking. There is a parking garage under 1625 Massachusetts Ave, NW.
Metro: The closest Metro Station is Dupont Circle or Farragut West.
- 1:30 pm – Registration and Networking
- 1:50 pm – Welcome by Peggy Barber, CEO Americas, IACCM
- 2:00 pm – “If we want innovation, our contracts must change” - Tim Cummins, President, IACCM & Professor, Leeds University School of Law - Findings of IACCM research into supplier-led innovation
- 2:45 pm – Insights from the Australian Defense Collaborative Contracting Initiative - Michael Frith, Director, Contracting Operations, Australian Department of Defense - How new contracting methods and models have transformed performance and value
- 3:30 pm – Break
- 3:45 pm – AI, Cybersecurity and the Impact of Unconscious and Intentional Bias - Todd Tabor, Senior Director, Office of the General Counsel, HPE - How to identify and overcome the impact of bias in cybersecurity decision-making
- 4:15 pm – Questions and Networking
- 4:30 pm – Event Ends
Register now to reserve your space!