Contract processes can be overwhelming, with different contract versions floating through emails, renewal dates approaching by surprise, and opaque approval bottlenecks slowing down workflows. Cut through contract chaos with Scout RFP.
Join us for an interactive discussion about the world of contract management with Scout customer MDC Partners. In this webinar hosted by IACCM, we will hear from Jason Cammorata, Vice President of Strategic Sourcing, about how MDC Partners is streamlining their contract process (including reviews, renewals, and more), what they are achieving by transforming this process, and the lessons they’re learning along the way.
Join Scout, MDC Partners, and IACCM to learn about:
- MDC Partners’ implementation of a simple, effective, and data-driven contract management process
- Best practices and lessons learned regarding transforming the contract process
- The success organizations can realize with intuitive, efficient contract management
Tuesday, July 30th
- 8 am Seattle
- 11 am New York / Caracas / Santo Domingo
- 4 pm London / Lagos / Lisbon
- 5 pm Paris / Cape Town
- 6 pm Helsinki / Amman / Moscow / Doha
- 7 pm Dubai
- 8:30 pm Mumbai
- 11 pm Perth / Singapore / Beijing
Please note that you will be leaving the IACCM site and registering on a third party website for this webinar
Can’t make it on that day? Go ahead and register. We'll send you the slides and a recording of the session.
Jason Cammorata - VP, Strategic Sourcing at MDC Partners
Peggy Barber - Regional CEO Americas and Global General Counsel at IACCM
Michaela Dempsey - VP, Marketing at Scout RFP