Sorry, registration for this event is now closed
Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) today is an essential part of the procurement technology and digital transformation strategy for most organizations. While the past was about making incremental gains through rudimentary CLM, enterprises are increasingly realizing the potential of CLM in its broader context as a business transformation strategy. With rapid technological advancements and significant shifts in the enterprise eco-system, CLM is ready to be one of the foundational technologies for the modern enterprise.
Wednesday, September 18th
- 8:30 am Seattle
- 11:30 am New York / Caracas / Santo Domingo
- 4:30 pm London / Lagos / Lisbon
- 5:30 pm Paris / Cape Town
- 6:30 pm Helsinki / Amman / Moscow / Doha
- 7:30 pm Dubai
Join us for this exclusive webinar, live from SirionLabs' Customer Advisory Board event in Chicago, as we discuss the following five key developments that will shape the future of CLM over the next few years. The webinar features experts from KPMG, Optus, IACCM and SirionLabs.
- The changing role of the Chief Procurement Officer: Value over savings
- Uberization of the supply chain: Enterprises outsourcing their entire supply chain
- The CLM data science: Leveraging data from across the contracting lifecycle to improve business outcomes
- Reverse contracting: Accelerate sourcing starting with the end objectives and reverse engineering the process
- Smart Contracts: The new kid on the ‘blockchain’ after bitcoin
Please note that you will be leaving the IACCM site and registering on a third party website for this webinar
Can’t make it on that day? Go ahead and register. We'll send you the slides and a recording of the session.