Sorry, registration for this event is now closed
From social media to augmented reality, businesses are moving to visual, interactive and immersed modes of communication and data modeling at an extraordinary pace. Visual contracting allows businesses to bring this new approach to the world of contracts.
Visualizations that express interconnected contractual relationships through hierarchies and flowcharts enable companies to cut through the noise and understand the big picture while still fully protecting the legal defensibility of a contract.
Register now to join IACCM Founder and President Tim Cummins and Icertis General Manager of Product Management Akash Sureka to learn more about how your organization can benefit from this exciting new approach to contracting.
Tuesday, October 15th
- 8 am Seattle
- 11 am New York / Caracas / Santo Domingo
- 4 pm London / Lagos / Lisbon
- 5 pm Paris / Cape Town
- 6 pm Helsinki / Amman / Moscow / Doha
- 7 pm Dubai
In this webinar, you'll learn about:
- The benefits and challenges of visual contracting
- Key milestones on the road to adopting visual contracting
- How visual contracts can help you simplify, correlate and automate processes
Please note that you will be leaving the IACCM site and registering on a third party website for this webinar
Can’t make it on that day? Go ahead and register. We'll send you the slides and a recording of the session.