Sorry, registration for this event is now closed
Going into the new year, the pace of business continues to increase. With the rapid speed at which organizations now operate, the likelihood of introducing errors into your contracts are at an all-time high largely due to dated and manual contract processes.
With continuous advancements in CLM, it is possible to streamline your contracts, ensuring you don’t expose yourself to security and compliance issues while gaining insights into critical contract data, terms and conditions.
Contracts remain the lifeblood of business, with up to 80% of B2B deals being governed by contracts, so why not start your year on the right foot by assessing areas of potential improvement to ensure you’re keeping up?
Tuesday, November 19th
- 8 am Seattle
- 11 am New York / Caracas / Santo Domingo
- 4 pm London / Lagos / Lisbon
- 5 pm Paris / Cape Town
- 6 pm Helsinki / Amman / Moscow / Doha
- 7 pm Dubai
Join Paul Branch, COO at IACCM, and Conga to:
- Uncover the common areas of pain, redundancy and risk in contract processes
- Address the challenges and solutions to accelerate your contracts
- Understand key elements when assessing CLM adoption or expansion
Please note that you will be leaving the IACCM site and registering on a third party website for this webinar
Can’t make it on that day? Go ahead and register. We'll send you the slides and a recording of the session.