Sorry, registration for this event is now closed
Please join us on September 26th for an IACCM member meeting in New York City, at The Bank of New York Mellon’s offices where you will have the opportunity to hear from and share best practices with experts in the contracting and commercial management area. The agenda, logistics information, and registration link are provided below. We look forward to seeing you there!
Date: Thursday 26th of September
Time: 8.30 am to 12 pm
Location: BNY Mellon, 240 Greenwich Street, New York, New York, 10007 (10th Floor Conference Room Number 1022E)
- 8.30 am: Registration and networking
- 9.00 am: Welcome and IACCM update – Stewart Prizeman, IACCM
- 9.20 am: Corning’s technology journey in contract management presented by Neda O’Reilly, Lead for the Contracting Center of Excellence at Corning
- 10.00 am: Digital innovations in financial services presented by Joseph Martinez, Global CPO at BNY Mellon
- 10.40 am: Coffee Break
- 11.00 am: Ethics in Contracting. Why Doing the Right Thing Matters presented by Dr Barbara Chomicka, Arcadis
- 11.40 am: Q&A / Networking
- 12 pm: Event ends.
Register now to reserve your space!