Join Bruce Everett, Regional CEO APAC, IACCM at the next IACCM Member Meeting in Brisbane.
This event is open to all IACCM members, member’s guests, and anyone in the procurement, contracting, legal and commercial space, and is free to attend thanks to our hosts, LOD Legal (www.lodlaw.com/lodlegal).
Members are encouraged to bring along their key supplier partners, customers, and others in your organisation who would value learning more about improving trading relationships.
Date: Thursday 16 April 2020
Time: 2.00 pm to 4.00 pm (registration from 1.30 pm)
Host / Location: Rooms A2/A3, Queensland Law Society - 179 Ann Street, Brisbane City QLD 4000
- 2:00 - 2.10 Introduction to IACCM (Bruce Everett) and LOD Legal
- 2.15 - 2.45 Theme: Contracts by Design - applying design thinking to legal practice
- 2.45 - 3.15 Case Study: Kim Cavallaro, Hatch Engineering - Positive Contracting: Practical Steps for Project Success
- 3.15 - 3.50 Interactive workshop
- 3.50 - 4.00 Wrap Up and What's Next for IACCM members in 2020
Contracts are often complex, written by lawyers for lawyers. How can we simplify the contracts to accelerate speed-to-contract without adding risk? The opportunities for us to intervene, to engage and to anticipate are amazing. Join us, be at the heart of these revolutionary changes and be inspired by real-life case studies.
Space is limited, and tea & coffee is kindly provided by LOD Legal, so register now to reserve your seat.
See you soon.