As we’ve entered a time of chaos and uncertainty, we’ve seen some of our best-laid plans unravel. The world has shifted into crisis and triage mode, and many of us have now put our energy against staying afloat in the day-to-day. For many, our to-do lists have grown exponentially – not just for work, but for home – often with more menial tasks and tactics. Perhaps it even feels that strategic thinking has taken a backseat. So how can we get that back?
In this webinar, join Amy Philbrook of Fidelity Investments as she talks about why times like these are opportunities to lean into strategy and higher-level thinking, and take a deeper dive into:
• Why strategic thinking is important now, more than ever
• How to tap into the power of delegation, even if you don’t manage a team
• Why this is more likely to happen among women
• How this approach can help you regain a feeling of power and control
- 8:00 am Seattle
- 11:00 am New York / Caracas / Santo Domingo
- 4:00 pm London / Lagos / Lisbon
- 5:00 pm Paris / Cape Town
- 6:00 pm Helsinki / Amman / Moscow / Doha
- 8:00 pm Dubai
- 9:30 pm Mumbai
- 12:00 am Perth / Singapore / Beijing
*Ask the Expert calls are always free to our members. There is a nominal $15 fee for guests and trial members to cover expenses.
** All IACCM Calls are recorded and placed in the library for later viewing