Sorry, registration for this event is now closed
Have you figured out how to negotiate during COVID-19?
Today’s complex network of buying and selling has been made infinitely more complicated with COVID-19. Figuring out how to negotiate during this time seems almost impossible. Goals, timelines, budgets and more are all a mess!
Join Conga and IACCM as they discuss the following:
What uncertain times can mean for your business and CLM process
How to handle complicated negotiations in times of uncertainty
How the all new Conga can help your negotiations
No matter how impacted you think your negotiations have been, this webinar won’t disappoint!
Tuesday, May 26th
- 8:00 am Seattle / Las Vegas / Phoenix
- 11:00 am New York / San Juan / Caracas
- 4:00 pm London / Lisbon / Lagos
- 5:00 pm Paris / Cairo / Cape Town
- 6:00 pm Doha / Helsinki / Moscow
- 7:00 pm Dubai
Click Here to Reserve Your Seat! (Sign up even if you can’t attend the webinar to receive a download link to the recording and slide deck.)
Please note that you will be leaving the IACCM site and registering on the sponsor's website for this webinar
- Jason Gabbard, Head of AI Strategy, Conga
- Paul Branch, COO & CTO, IACCM