‘Emergence' has been at the forefront of IACCM’s thinking and research and is the catalyst for our newest initiative to provide the tools, analytics, skills and knowledge for our community to “stay on TASK” in the new normal. This COVID-19 pandemic has shown how contract management is in many ways the gearbox of the business - just as our roles have been critical throughout the pandemic, so they will be as we emerge. The power lies in this community to realize the better future we believe in, and to emerge stronger than ever.
Join us at the next VIRTUAL IACCM Member Meeting for our members in Australia and New Zealand. This event will be held virtually via Zoom for up to 1.5 hours.
This event is open to all IACCM members, members' guests and anyone in the procurement, contracting, and commercial space, and is free to attend.
Members are encouraged to invite their key supplier partners, customers, and others in your organisation who would value learning more about improving trading relationships.
Date: Wednesday 08 July 2020
12.30pm Adelaide / Darwin
1.00pm Melbourne / Sydney / Brisbane / Hobart
3.00pm Auckland / Wellington
Host / Location: Zoom Meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83824665932
- IACCM update and introduction to local council members
- Optimism Café podcast with SA Health on ‘futureproofing’ their supply chain
- Commerce re-imagined – key themes from IACCM research
- Inteactive session - team breakout to discuss and share with the group what emergence post COVID-19
- Wrap up and What’s next, including #communitytuesdays, coaching, VIBE Summit
See you soon.