Grow your career options with IACCM Training and Certification *Middle East and APAC Time Friendly*
2020 Workplace Learning Report by LinkedIn found that both managers and employees are inspired to learn for the same reason - Career Growth.
IACCM enables Career Growth and Internal Mobility with a unique blend of supporting On-the-Job and Social Learning via our Webinars and Member Meetings as well as formal learning with our Training and Certification Programs.
This short sharp 30 minute session will explore current programs available to individual and corporate members.
- Contract & Commercial Management – CCM Practitioner and Advanced Practitioner levels
- SRM – SRM Practitioner level
- Managing Contracts Virtually
- Commercial Awareness for Better Business Outcomes
- Fundamentals of Contract & Commercial Management
Whichever route you choose, you will be preparing yourself for a stronger future.
Optional - Stay longer for interactive Q&A session where we will open up the discussion and answer any questions you may have.
Monday, 6 July
- 8:00 am Kuwait City / Beirut / Doha
- 10:30 am Mumbai / Bangalore / Kolkata
- 12:00 pm Jakarta / Bangkok / Hanoi
- 1:00 pm Perth / Singapore / Beijing / Manila / Hong Kong
- 2:00 pm Tokyo / Seoul
- 3:00 pm Brisbane / Melbourne / Sydney
- 5:00 pm Auckland / Wellington / Christchurch
Jennifer Jarrard, Director, Corporate Member Operations, IACCM Council / Community Networks
For more than 25 years Jennifer Jarrard has been on helping people and organisations succeed through professional development and thought leadership. Having delivered training and certification programs and spoken at a variety of conferences in 23 countries, Jennifer provides a unique insight into how IACCM members grow your career path, get better in your current role and increase job satifaction. Jennifer holds a Master of Entrepreneurship & Innovation and is a Fellow and Certified Learning Professional with the Institute for Learning and Performance.