Just like an iceberg, a large portion of your contract portfolio remains hidden!
Most organizations struggle to locate their contracts and access the data embedded in them exposing them to legal and regulatory risk, operational inefficiency and financial leakage. These gaps get further amplified during crises such as the current pandemic where quicker insights and better decisions are critical to keeping your operations running.
The good news is that AI is revolutionizing the contract analytics space powering advanced auto-extraction and analytics technologies. These next-gen solutions are not only much faster, but also more economical and offer much deeper contract visibility. It is now possible for organizations to go beyond the traditional use cases of extracting legal terms and basic metadata to capture deep business and financial insights across clauses, obligations, service levels, rate tables, and more.
Join us for this webinar to discover how AI-powered contract analytics is enabling better supplier/customer management, risk mitigation and value realization for enterprises in their commercial relationships.
Discover in this webinar:
- Key insights ‘hidden’ in enterprise contracts
- Where legacy contract analytics approaches fall short
- How enterprises can integrate AI-powered contract analytics into their CLM strategy
Tuesday, August 11th
- 8:00 am Seattle / Las Vegas / Phoenix
- 11:00 am New York / San Juan / Caracas
- 4:00 pm London / Lisbon / Lagos
- 5:00 pm Paris / Cairo / Cape Town
- 6:00 pm Doha / Helsinki / Moscow
- 7:00 pm Dubai
Click Here to Reserve Your Seat! (Sign up even if you can’t attend the webinar to receive a download link to the recording and slide deck.)
Please note that you will be leaving the IACCM site and registering on the sponsor's website for this webinar
- Toby Yu, Managing Director, KPMG
- Sally Guyer, CEO, IACCM
- Claude Marais, President & Co-Founder, SirionLabs