Corporate Vendor Membership
Corporate Vendor Membership is for vendors and consultants seeking to develop or promote products and services of direct benefit to the IACCM member community.
Corporate Membership for the vendor and consulting community is designed to:
- increase the value that vendors to the IACCM membership can achieve through their relationship
- ensure that those values reflect the support shown to IACCM and its members
- assist the vendor community in developing products and services that are of direct benefit to the IACCM professional membership and their corporations
- ensure clear and effective controls and ethical standards in our dealings with each other
The basic Corporate Vendor Membership Package is available at an annual rate of $2,500.
- Access unrivalled industry research data
- Stay ahead of market trends and developments
- Validate and develop your product and service offerings
- Develop a lasting relationship with the IACCM Membership
- Initiate research studies
- Access research reports
- Develop learning materials
- Deliver webcasts
- Identify prospects
- Use the IACCM Jobs Board
- Quarterly Executive Report
You will benefit from exclusive access to certain promotional or sponsorship opportunities. IACCM is engaged in an increasing array of initiatives and activities, sometimes in partnership with other major associations or groups. In situations where the number of vendors who can be involved is limited, the offer to be involved will be extended first (and sometimes exclusively) to the corporate member.
Vendor members are also able to partner with IACCM in the development / delivery of webcasts on topics of interest to the IACCM membership and which promote your skills or values.
You will have opportunities to initiate, commission or contribute to IACCM surveys and receive the resulting reports. These provide valuable sources of market intelligence covering organization, process, performance metrics, use of software tools etc. (Note that these surveys and their reports are covered by strict confidentiality provisions and that individual inputs or sources are not revealed without specific authorization. Your use of such reports will be limited to internal purposes or to support marketing and IACCM copyright must be maintained. Only those vendors holding corporate membership will be eligible to participate / receive reports, or propose subject content)
Learn more at http://www.iaccm.com/research
IACCM will provide assistance in reaching selected prospects. To a reasonable extent, we will support attempts to build communications by contacting appropriate members on your behalf.
Developing Learning Content
Vendor membership provides opportunities to develop on-line learning materials, for inclusion in the IACCM modular training program. This material will be attributed to your organization, resulting in member awareness and perceptions of 'best in class' subject matter knowledge (IACCM retains all editorial rights over content)
Learn more at http://www.iaccm.com/training/
As a vendor member, you will receive our quarterly Executive Reports, covering major IACCM initiatives, membership growth, alliances, market trends and more.
You will receive IACCM Member logins for up to 10 named members of your team, giving access to the resources of the IACCM Research Library and other open access member website areas.
* These features are only available to Corporate Members, but some may incur an additional fee.
For further details use the form on the right hand side of the page, or contact Bob Emery at email@example.com or +1 203 403 9009
As a Corporate Vendor Member you will also have the option of taking advantage of the following services at pricing to be agreed, based on precise scope and duration. Please note that these additional services are available in multiple countries, reflecting IACCM's international presence.
- Advertising opportunities - Newsletter and Banner ads are available. Click here for more details
- Training / Market Intelligence - an opportunity for your sales or product staff to quiz IACCM experts or to receive a market or subject matter learning webcast or on-site briefing, delivered to your staff and covering topics of your choice. Examples might include organization or process trends, how to describe / sell benefits, overcoming internal obstacles etc
- Executive Briefing - half day meeting for your Executive team with IACCM Executive Director and (option) up to two Advisory Board members. Provide overview of strategic directions for contracting / contract management and open dialog / Q&A (typically responding to pre-advised questions and agenda)
- Round tables / Focus Groups drawing on senior members from selected industry / geography / market segments to assist your research, product or market development. (Price depends on scope, duration and complexity of requirement, plus mode of delivery)
Note: Among the policies we apply will be that certain IACCM events operate with restricted attendance (either due to confidentiality issues or because of sponsorship). We undertake that rules and principles will be applied consistently and that you will be advised regarding any changes. We will also consult with or welcome input from Corporate Vendor Members at any time regarding our policies or ideas for added-value.