December 2013 Edition
2013/2014 Editorial Board
- Anupam Sharan, Director Contract Management, Sutherland Global Services Inc, India
- Famil Garayev, Supply Chain Category Manager at Chevron Canada Business Unit, Canada
- Fayola Yeboah, Contracts Manager, Europe for Enterprise-Rent-a-Car. Europe
- George Neid, Manager Program Contracts, Raytheon, U.S.
- Maria Arraiza-Monteux, Capability Building Program Manager, DuPont, U.S.
- Melissa Jansen, Contract Manager, Accenture, South Africa
- René Franz Henschel, Professor at Department of Law, Aarhus University, Denmark
- Stephen Davis, Contracts & Commercial Manager with CGI, London
- Guillaume Bernard, Contract & Claim Manager, Schneider Electric, France
- Flora Cabean, Contracts Supervisor, Global Business Technology, VF Corporation, U.S.
- Piotr Powazka, Contract Specialist, Xerox Corporation, Poland.
- Jason Liner, Product Marketing Director, Sciquest, U.S.
- Srinivas Krishna, Director Strategic Deals, Corporate Finance & Services, Microsoft, UK
- Michele Totin, Contracts and Negotiations Manager, Corporate Strategic Procurement, U.S.
- Roselle Harde, Director of Business Development, IACCM, U.S.
This newsletter is intended to keep readers abreast of current developments in the field of contract and commercial management. It is not, however, to be used or relied on as a substitute for professional advice. Before acting on any matter in the areas, readers should discuss matters with their own professional advisers.
This site is provided by IACCM on an 'as is' basis. IACCM provides this web site as a service to those people seeking contracting and commercial news and information. IACCM assumes no responsibility for consequences resulting from the use of information on the site or information obtained through links. IACCM will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained in the site. IACCM is not responsible for the accuracy or content information contained in the site or in the links provided on its site. Links to and from IACCM do not constitute an endorsement by IACCM of the parties or their products and services.
The content in this publication is copyright. Excepted as permitted, no part of this publication may be reproduced by any process, electronic or otherwise, without the specific written permission of the copyright owner.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips and software, is the property of IACCM, or its content suppliers or an identified third party and is protected by international copyright laws. The collection, arrangement and assembly of all content on this site are the exclusive property of IACCM and are also protected by international copyright laws. Any reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the content on this site is strictly prohibited.
Use of this site
This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose that is not expressly permitted by IACCM. Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986.
Published by IACCM, 90 Grove Street, Ridgefield, CT 06877, USA www.iaccm.com