November/December 2014 Edition
Welcome to Contracting Excellence – the essential IACCM member e-zine bringing you news, insights, experience and practical approaches to key issues relevant to our international community of contract and commercial management practitioners.
2015 Editorial Board
- Anupam Sharan, Contract Management Leader, American Express, India
- Fayola-Maria Yeboah, Senior Contracts Manager for European Sales Operations, Enterprise Holdings, UK
- Flora Cabean, Contracts Supervisor, Global Business Technology, VF Corporation, US
- George Neid, Manager Program Contracts, Raytheon, US
- Guillaume Bernard, Contract & Claim Manager, Schneider Electric, France
- Jason Liner, Product Marketing Director, SciQuest, US
- Joanne Simpson, Principal Advisor – Procurement and Contracts – Project Development and Implementation (PDI), Technology and Innovation, Rio Tinto, Australia
- Maria Arraiza-Monteux, Program Manager, Integrated Operations, DuPont, US
- Melissa Jansen Contract Manager RSSA, Ericsson, South Africa
- Michele Totin, Contracts and Negotiations Manager, Corporate Strategic Procurement, US
- Piotr Powazka, Contract Specialist, Xerox Corporation, Poland
- René Franz Henschel, Professor at Department of Law, Aarhus University, Denmark
- Roselle Harde, Vice President Learning and Development, IACCM, US
- Sara Emmons, Editor and Coordinator, Contracting Excellence, IACCM, US
- Shalas Benson, VP Contract Administration, Xerox Business Services, US
- Sheila Kelly, IT Commercial Director, ICON PLC, Dublin
- Srinivas Krishna, Director, Strategic Director, Corporate Finance & Services, Microsoft, UK
- Stephen Davis, Senior Commercial Manager, CGI, London
This newsletter is intended to keep readers abreast of current developments in the field of contract and commercial management. It is not, however, to be used or relied on as a substitute for professional advice. Before acting on any matter in the areas, readers should discuss matters with their own professional advisers.
This site is provided by IACCM on an 'as is' basis. IACCM provides this web site as a service to those people seeking contracting and commercial news and information. IACCM assumes no responsibility for consequences resulting from the use of information on the site or information obtained through links. IACCM will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained in the site. IACCM is not responsible for the accuracy or content information contained in the site or in the links provided on its site. Links to and from IACCM do not constitute an endorsement by IACCM of the parties or their products and services.
The content in this publication is copyright. Excepted as permitted, no part of this publication may be reproduced by any process, electronic or otherwise, without the specific written permission of the copyright owner.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips and software, is the property of IACCM, or its content suppliers or an identified third party and is protected by international copyright laws. The collection, arrangement and assembly of all content on this site are the exclusive property of IACCM and are also protected by international copyright laws. Any reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the content on this site is strictly prohibited.
Use of this site
This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose that is not expressly permitted by IACCM. Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986.
Published by IACCM, 90 Grove Street, Ridgefield, CT 06877, USA www.iaccm.com