Contracting Excellence Editions
- Big changes but simple answers - the future's collaborative
- Contracting's collaborative vision: this transformation blueprint can make it happen
- Vendor banging your head against procurement's door? Here's how to get noticed
- How to create a great business case for outsourcing agreements
- Disputes, claims and high-stakes contracts - these tips can save your day
- Contracting key to India's new economic revolution
- Sting in the tail of change programs that forget about tax
- Public-private partnerships - what goes wrong and how to put it right
- Top negotiated terms: no news is bad news
- Your negotiation toolkit: a planning checklist and much more
- A must-have conversation: the secret of dispute-free contracting
- What is contracting excellence? Time to join the debate
- CCM role misunderstood in your organization? You're not alone
- Did anyone define contract scope and goals? Look back and regret at your peril
- Cloud infrastructure services - are providers still in charge?
- IACCM's Forum - discovering stronger relevance within our contracting world
- Stepping up to the new opportunities and threats - is our profession ready?
- Mobile, cloud, analytics - why data security is now everyone's business
- The art of bouncing back - resilient contracting in difficult markets
- Know your Intellectual Property - or gift trade secrets to your competitor
- Public contracting - and the big benefits of being 'open'
- Troubled contracts - why missing these steps may trip you up
- Contract management - re-engineering success demonstrates 'power of the pull'
- IACCM's new professional certification training program up and running!
- Sneak preview of speakers at IACCM's 13th Americas Forum Oct 6-8
- IACCM's free open contract management course to run again, beginning Nov 9
- Confront or collaborate - the contracting dilemma
- The logistics industry - a canary in the contracting coal mine?
- How to prevent international oil and gas disputes from landing in court
- Relational approaches are more critical than ever on extreme oil-gas projects
- Best efforts clauses - what buyers expect versus how suppliers respond
- Think ahead on risk management in the cloud before it's too late!
- Benchmarking - if you want 'go-to' commercial judgment, here's how
- Training in a remote area is worth all travel challenges, says one IACCM instructor
- IACCM's first ever open contract management course attracting thousands in April - will run again in November
- New classroom-based certification program puts teamwork on a fast track
- IACCM forums energize contracting evolution
- Contracting technology revolution - here today, but are we ready?
- Non-Disclosure Agreements - treat them right or they'll pick your pocket!
- Negotiation - how much hidden value are you leaving on the table?
- Choosing the right sourcing model
- Get your requirements right - or expect the unexpected!
- Procurement reform journey in Scotland - could a look back forecast a bright future?
- Europe and Australasia forums coming soon!
- Time to enter IACCM's Global Innovation Awards 2015
- Interactive workshop - your chance to get the skills you need!
- Commercial Excellence - and how it can keep you in business
- Exploding a common myth about risk management
- Making room for local content in construction projects
- Are commercial issues killing transformation?
- Building a business case for a sell-side contract lifecycle management solution
- Your sourcing model can make or break the deal
- IACCM supports commercial leadership in UK government contracting
- Free on-line business relationships course opportunity starts April 27
- IACCM Europe Forum June 15-17 in London
- Contract or commercial manager - is there a difference?
- If you want to be a better contract manager think like a consultant
- Looking for a new Contract Management system?
- Think you know your CLM risks? If you're in a systems silo expect surprises
- Evolution of contract management in India - from lone ranger to business critical function
- Strategic sourcing - the new career of choice
- US Federal Acquisition workforce can't be outsourced - so we need to get it right!
- The future for UK public sector IT procurement and how to stay ahead
- Seven strategies to help you stay out of court
- Avoiding collaboration disputes - a strategy that works
- Benchmarking surveys can validate your business case
- Expand your knowledge and increase your skills with two IACCM programs
- New mentoring program launches for IACCM members
- They're making big differences! Latest career moves
- Five new IACCM board members announced
- Trying to navigate your 'career lattice'? Contract and commercial management could be your ideal career choice!
- Five critical risks - and why employers need top contract management skills
- Recognizing innovation in the contracting community
- Are your contracts a waste of money?
- Strategic sourcing issues you're wise to watch
- Contract visualization - boost your brand and bridge the language barrier
- Foggy contract language - is there ever a place for ambiguity?
- General or specific? Wording matters in a supplier's code of conduct
- Commercial contracts without an arbitration clause - a very costly risk!
- Cloud offerings - look before you leap!
- Procurement at crossroads of change - panelists speak out at Virginia conference
- 'Go for gain - ditch pain' secret of successful claim management
- How to minimize risk on specialty chemicals 'purchase-for-resale' operations
- Top negotiation terms - a webinar back by popular demand!
- Suppliers should work for free, correct?
- Welcome to the new 'know your third party' world
- Get your complex projects right - and protect the bottom line
- Construction 'last piece in puzzle' of public procurement reform
- Level the playing field - and everyone's a winner!
- If you want to make a 'private sector' approach work for public procurement - start small
- Visuals clearly give your contracts a winning edge
- Creating a new contract management system? Make sure you don't compare apples to hamburgers
- IACCM takes a lead on cost-saving 'green' contracting
- IACCM's Tim Cummins and Jim Bergman to be lead judges at G20 Economic Summit
- The IACCM Innovation Awards finalists are announced
- "This training will be my new bible"
- Collaborative contracting - and how this organization got it so very right!
- Contract management: could the Bitcoin - with its shady past - show up on your desk?
- Risk management - let's share the risk, not dump it!
- Time to upgrade your manufacturing outsourcing practices
- IACCM's annual forum - a success in Copenhagen!
- IACCM SRM Certification - why people love it
- Procurement's profit motive: getting credit for boosting the bottom line
- Contract audit - a 'health check' to keep your business up and running
- Potential technology approaches for contract lawyers
- Why a negotiation 'win' could be your costliest mistake
- Contract manager role: martyr or hero?
- So you think you're innovative? Prove it!
- How to create an award-winning contract
- One term misused can cost you the deal
- Get it right or face a failed transition
- Joint venture participants - credit for past performance
- Mitigating the risk of IP theft and infringement
- Change management - do we really need it?
- Becoming an IACCM Fellow - one 'Yes' answer could open a door for you
- IACCM's latest findings and key events
- If you want to risk negotiation failure, skip the planning stage
- The new high-pressure contract manager role - and implications for Spanish-speaking nations
- Join us for the IACCM Europe Forum 2014 in Copenhagen!
- An easier way to produce collaborative contract documents
- Anti-corruption and the EU: what business needs to know
- Public sector outsourcing is here to stay despite the 2013 controversy
- Launching four new campaigns - it's all about you!
- Can social media simplify the procurement process?
- IACCM members moving up
- Be a winner! Register now for the 2014 IACCM innovation awards
- Kicking foggy language out the door!
- Meet us at IACCM's Middle East contracting workshop!
- IACCM participates in the World Bank procurement conference
- IACCM shares best practice at the CGG Conference in Beijing
- QinetiQ celebrates major success
- Improving procurement in 2014 - how five predictions might affect your choices!
- Strong roots, new beginnings - how IACCM began, where we are today
- Welcome to IACCM Insider, a new feature in Contracting Excellence
- How do you write a one billion Euro contract for China on six pages?
- Finding your way to a career in contract management
- Closing in on intellectual property theft
- Retooling training to prevent lawyers from hitting bottom
- Need a dual language contract? Here's how
- Claims and change: two imperatives for today's contracting
- Optimizing both change and claim management
- Claim management - who says you need a crystal ball?
- Disarming forces of resistance
- You can help protect fair competition
- Announcing new course for leaders in public sector
- Don't trip over those tricky terms!
- When building trust makes the biggest difference
- Know the change order process or risk loss
- Announcing IACCM Board of Directors election results
- Statement of work - don't do it in hindsight!
- Tapping into your organization's number one asset - your contracts
- How Scotland boosted economic recovery, delivered benefits to taxpayers
- How DuPont improved contract manufacturing management
- Your return on investment - how to maximize financial benefits from contracts
- The secret behind Scotland's Procurement transformation
- Technology can boost smarter collaboration if you understand the process
- A webinar you can't miss! Forget the theory and deal with reality
- Best practices for responding to international tenders
- A supply chain management perspective on mitigating the risks of counterfeit products
- New appointments! Congratulations to members!
- What's happening to the lawyers?
- Counterfeits in the supply chain, a rising trend
- Innovation Award winners overcome challenges!
- Public Sector Corner
- How contracts can make suppliers behave
- Subcontracting risks - must we wait for disaster?
- Conferees speak out at Americas Forum Oct 8-10
- If we must have integrity, why do we struggle with it?
- Two studies: Cross Cultural Teams and Public Versus Private Sector Contracting
- Firefighters expose a myth about contractors
- Contracts and ethics - a dilemma
- If your moral standards slip, you have no ethics!
- The high cost of lying on the job
- Is there a right way to handle bribery? - the Siemens story
- Risks of corruption - avoid being victimized
- The NSA, Snowden and Third-Party Risk: Preliminary Lessons Learned
- Snowden and outsourcing - a cybersecurity tangle?
- Contracting in crisis - the Satyam story
- Who are we at IACCM?
- Keep responding to Commitment Matters!
- Buncefield explosion crisis - restoring stability to Northgate
- Supplier Management - Key Components, Challenges and Benefits
- Second in series: The learning journey - Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- What can happen when we fail to invest in better supply chain management?
- The Role of Procurement as Trusted Advisor to Management
- Who are we at IACCM?
- Register Now: IACCM AMERICAS CONFERENCE 2013
- 2013 roundup: highlighting remaining events of the year!
- Priorities are shifting in Contract Management
- Another reminder - 2nd Annual Innovation Awards coming Oct 9, Phoenix! Deadline for entering, Aug 9
- Effective legalese for maximizing your Return on Contracts (ROC) - third in four-part series
- Case study shows the Relational Contracting Model may be changing the contracting process
- Championing positive collaborative behaviour in business-to-business contracting
- Government contracting adjusts to the 21st Century
- Academia makes ground-breaking appointment in contract management
- If relationship management is so easy, why do so many relationships fail to deliver?
- What's the secret to a successful IACCM conference? Getting to know members!
- Who are we at IACCM?
- One company's paradigm shift turns potential loss into measurable gain
- Competitive Bidding - does it deliver benefits?
- Buyer's Guide to Digital Electronic Equipment: No strings attached
- The World of Global Procurement Q&A with John Zapko, VP of Global Procurement, Lenovo
- Measuring the effectiveness of IACCM's Certification and Managed Online Learning Programs
- 2nd Annual Innovation Awards are coming your way... and you're invited!
- Readership Gains are Measurable, Thanks to our Editorial Board (EB)
- Who are we at IACCM?
- Open Source Software Policy - Free Trial for IACCM members!
- Contracts are not enough
- First in series: Success factors in skills development for organizations and individuals
- Most essential function for all successful Contracts Management programs - The Operational Pillar
- Roadmap to the UCC's Rabbit Hole
- Termination for convenience clauses in the private arena: traps every construction practitioner should avoid
- The role of contracts in owner/contractor engagements Maintaining project control through correct contract planning
- Finding priceless gems among our IACCM members!
- Who are we at IACCM?
- Recent Job Appointments of IACCM members
- FREE to IACCM members! The Practical Law guide
- Register now for the 2013 Academic Forum at the Americas Conference â€¢ October 8, 2013
- What is the status of contract & commercial management today?
- The Competencies a Contract Manager Needs: A Process Perspective
- Working Across Functional and International Boundaries: What are the challenges, how do you handle them?
- Moving the role of the legal function from a reactive, on demand advisory service to a proactive, commercial activity
- Contracts and Commercial Management:Defining organisational roles by their outcomes
- Who are we at IACCM?
- Defining the Legal Role in Contract Management
- Don't be Fooled by Supplier Intimidation
- Failure to Manage Contracts is Costing Organizations Billions of Dollars Worldwide Each Year
- Take a Closer Look: Are you a Commercial Manager Without Portfolio?
- Welcome two new IACCM staff members!
- Announcing the 2013 IACCM Board of Directors
- Who are we at IACCM?
- What is the Role of a Contract Manager?
- Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) Webinar: A Step Closer To Mutual Benefit
- A Fast Online Dispute Resolution Program to Resolve Small Manufacturer-Supplier Disputes: Using the ODR M-S Program
- Should I stay or should I go now? Managing your career in uncertain times
- Insurance concerns for the cleantech sector
- New Editorial Board Member
- El rol del Gerente de Contratos
- El futuro de la Gestión Contractual en Latinoamérica
- Quién está mejor capacitado para ser un profesional de contratos?
- Listado de temas esenciales que debe conocer quien gestiona contratos
- Existe una 'mejor práctica' comercial para hacer negocios? Cuál es el rol de los estándares?
- Si los contratos son tan importantes, por qué tan poca gente se interesa sobre el tema? - Logrando que la empresa tome conciencia sobre el proceso contractual
- Es la Gestión Contractual un área multi-disciplinaria?
- Contratos Comerciales y Legales: vale la pena invertir en estas áreas?
- Redacción contractual en lenguaje sencillo y claro
- Contract Management como competencia básica actual de las organizaciones y la misión de la IACCM
- Las mujeres en Latinoamérica... están dominando el campo de legales y contratos?
- Estudio de la IACCM 2012 sobre Gestión de Contratos en Outsourcing (Europa y EEUU)
- LA IACCM HABLA ESPAÑOL! EXAMENES DE MODULOS EN ESPAÑOL
- ENCUESTA - CONTRACT MANAGEMENT EN IBERO-AMERICA
- NUESTRO PROGRAMA DE CERTIFICACIÓN - PROMOCIÓN EN IBERO-AMERICA
- 2012 Top Terms in Negotiation released
- Taking the Reins: Alternative Sources of Corporate Funding in Asia
- Think Right, Do Right, Add it up Right
- The Role of Contracts in the Management of Risk: A Case Study from the Energy Industry
- IACCM Welcomes the Contracting Excellence 2013 Editorial Board
- Contracting Excellence en Español
- Investing In Contract & Commercial Management
- Time to Slash the Hidden Costs of Recruiting
- Asian Nations 'face greatest natural disaster risk'
- Summary of The Illusion of Quality in Contract Drafting, by Kenneth A. Adams and Tim Allen
- Contracts & Commercial: Raising the Bar
- The Pros and Cons of 5 Popular Alternative Fee Arrangements
- Cost Cutting and its Impact on the Quality of Legal Advice - How Much can GCs Sacrifice?
- The Three C's: Commercial, Contracts & Change
- Trust and Value in the Oil and Gas Supply Chain, Does it Exist?
- A Case Study For The 'Licence To Act Differently' Programme
- Synergizing Operations and Contract Management -- a MUST for Effectively Managing Project Changes
- Without Inspiration, Your 'Innovation' Will Need Tuning Up!
- The Purpose Of Negotiation
- Improving Results From Your 'Virtual Negotiations'
- Negotiating Tips...Should You Listen To The Wise Old Owl?
- Contracts Can Save Poor Relationships
- Consequential Loss - What Is It?
- Permanent And Temporary Staff Background Screening - Impact Of Globalization
- Keep The Value Attached To Your Contracts
- Extreme Negotiations With Suppliers
- Does Contracting Have A Future?
- Collaborative Contracting - Getting Off To A Good Start
- New IACCM Employee - Debi Hadrill
- Media Release: Alliance Contracting Excellence Awards 2011 Finalists Unveiled
- The Traditional Way Of Creating A Contract-Copying And Pasting From A Word Document-Has Three Major Shortcomings:
- The Key Components For Successful Contract Management
- The State Of Sales Contract Management
- Demonstrating Our Value to the Business
- IACCM Americas Conference Round-Up
- What Drives Collaboration In Collaborative Business Relationships?
- 'Management Of Change' In EPC Contracting --- A Win-Win Proposition
- Contract Management Automation: Does It Make A Difference?
- Strategy Versus Rules: Key To Successful Contracting
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Collaborative Change'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Proactive Law For Managers'
- Coping With Uncertainty
- Building Sustainable Relationships In Project Teams
- How Procurement Professionals Can Protect Themselves From Changes In Vendor Service Policies
- The Consumer Protection Act: South Africa
- Real-World Business Cases For Real-Time Visibility Across Oil And Gas Supply Chain
- Have A Woman Negotiate Your Next 3PL Contract?
- A New Year ... And Some Outstanding Challenges
- Who Owns Contract Management?
- Contract & Procurement Metrics
- Contracts & Procurement Experts Beware!
- Legal & Contract Management Outsourcing
- The Purpose Of A Contract
- Good Contracts Come From Empowerment
- Why Is Communication So Important?
- The Global Economy - Considerations For Negotiators
- Unlimited Liability
- What Does A Good Contracting Strategy Look Like?
- Q & A
- Contract & Commercial Management: An Increasing Role In The Global Economy
- Risk Management As A Source Of Risk
- A View From India: How IACCM Is Assisting The Development of Contract & Commercial Management
- Market Intelligence & Research For The Contracts Profession
- Methodical Approach To Contractual Compliance Assurance
- IACCM Conference Report: Singapore .. and 2011 Plans
- The Core of Contract & Commercial Management
- Ten Lessons to Improve Collaborative Outsourcing
- Contract Management Defined; the Elevator Pitch
- Software Liability Clauses
- Next Generation Pricing
- Intellectual Property Management System
- IACCM employee takes part in the Institute of International Education Seminar in Budapest
- Contracts & Commercial Management: An Era Of Change Is Upon Us
- IACCM Excellence Awards
- Have an Economist Negotiate Your Next Contract
- Pricing In Partnership and Innovation
- Selecting The Best Supplier: The Use Of Discriminant Analysis in the Contracting & Procurement Function
- IT Procurement Returns To The Front Line
- Moving From Spend Management to Value Management
- The Purpose Of Contracts
- A Mission Statement for Sales Contracting: Close Contracts Quicker!
- The Learning Journey of Contract and Commercial Management Professionals
- The Nemesis of Conventional (Reactive ) Contracting -- Transformation to Pro-active contracting model
- And This Month's Most Popular Blog .....
- Is knowledge management holding us back?
- IACCM survey: insights into how organizations manage their knowledge
- Contracts and knowledge management principles
- Knowledge transfer: extending the value of outsourced relationships
- Using social networking technologies for knowledge management
- Accenture's Contract Management Information Channel
- Conversational engagement versus static accessibility: sharing knowledge in the 21st century
- Building a Business Case for a Contract Management Solution: Strategies for Securing Executive Sponsorship
- How knowledge management could help to avoid crises, such as the global financial crisis
- Getting the most out of contract metadata
- Envisioning visual contracting: why non-textual tools will improve your contracting
- Contracting Excellence
- The Top Negotiated Terms: Negotiators Admit They Are On Wrong Agenda
- Enabling Customer-Centric Solutions: An Update
- Public Sector Contracting: In Need Of Urgent Repair
- A Man With A Vision: Changing The Image Of Contracts
- Project Risk In IT Application Development Contracts
- Commercial Management Delivers for Charity
- Keeping pace with a changing world: Challenges for contract management and negotiation
- From “servitization” to the service-oriented enterprise, a call for business innovation
- Managing supplier integration in new product development
- Contractual challenges in moving from products to services and solutions
- Connective forces — getting back to the bargain
- Why integrating your buy-side and sell-side agreements in one contract management system is advantageous
- Better business through proactive productization and visualization of contracts
- Managing risk in SaaS, Cloud Computing and other on demand and Web 2.0 IT contracts
- From the front line
- Managing Through A Time Of Crisis: An Opportunity For Leadership
- IACCM Conference: Balancing Risk … and Finding Rewards
- Dispatch One: Tracking the News and Happenings From IACCM Americas 2009
- Dispatch Two: Tracking the News and Happenings From IACCM Americas 2009
- IACCM Conference: Rethinking Incentives for Legal Services
- IACCM Conference: Bridging the gap between great ideas and KPIs
- Insights from the IACCM Americas Conference (Part 1)
- The General Counsel’s Role in Driving Enterprise Change for Contract Lifecycle Management
- IACCM's Americas 2009 Conference in April
- In a knowledge-based world, imagination is the final boundary
- Mentoring: an untapped asset for security in a down economy
- A day in the life: the transformational effects of Web 2.0
- Applying negotiation best practice and advances in personal productivity technology
- Addressing contemporary challenges — collaboration
- The role of universities and business schools in developing leadership
- Organizational capabilities versus functional skills - The battle between groups for ascendancy
- Specificity in skills and expectations
- Developing commercial and contract management skills and competencies in an MBA for commercial executives - survey findings
- From the front line
- Want better results? Motivate, don’t mandate — experiences of Hess Corporation
- Are skills and knowledge on hold?
- Celebrating Paukar Raimi (the March equinox) in Quito with Bruce Horowitz
- Managing Through A Time Of Crisis
- Managing Through A Time Of Crisis Part II: IACCM Initiatives
- Sales Contracting – Latest Trends In Role & Organization
- Differentiating Value Through Contracts: A Fresh Approach To Risk Management
- Benchmarking: "We aren't as uniques as we think we are..."
- Draconian or not Draconian, that is the question?
- In Case You Missed It .....
- In turbulent times, survival is not enough
- How secure is your job? The role of personal leadership in uncertain times
- The role of a contract manager
- Quality of leadership - leaders, providers and academics share their views on how our contracting community is faring in the areas of leadership and strategy - Practitioners' Responses
- Quality of leadership - leaders, providers and academics share their views on how our contracting community is faring in the areas of leadership and strategy - Providers' Responses
- Quality of leadership - leaders, providers and academics share their views on how our contracting community is faring in the areas of leadership and strategy - Academics' Responses
- Law matters — but which system is best?
- From the front line
- 2009: Restoring Integrity - Our Mission Has Arrived
- Ethics In Contracting
- Negotiation: A Bridge Between The East And The West
- Automation: Document Management vs. Contract Management
- Spanning Oceans: Introducing The Growing IACCM Team
- Non-compete clauses: An Assessment of their Purpose and Validity
- IACCM Intern Makes The Grade!
- In tough economic times, contracting excellence offers relief
- Moments of risk
- Managing the financial cost of exception to contracting standards
- From industrial service providers to performance partners - no more services for free
- Evaluating public procurement: a platform for discussion - RAND Europe
- Some perspectives on revenue recognition from IACCM members
- Driving better fiscal management and revenue recognition with enterprise contract management technologies
- Wise working capital management: cash may be king. Just don’t kill your subjects.
- What is “the customer / vendor experience"?
- The challenge of contract management in a supply-constrained environment
- Improving the partner experience through policy, process and automation
- Get the most out of your relationships during tough trading conditions
- Enterprise applications 2.0: back to basics
- Contracting: ease of doing business
- Integrating service level agreements and balanced score cards within your relationship management
- Western influence on Eastern contracting styles
- From the front line...
- The key to organizational success
- What is core to your contracting function?
- Resourcing — the alternatives and why you should care
- Contracting excellence with technology
- Crossing the contractual chasm: using contract management automation to improve organizational relationships
- The evolution of procurement: How CPOs can drive real competitive advantage, à la Darwin
- Training and development for competitive advantage — best-in-class practices
- From the front line...
- Losing touch with the market
- Risk and compliance: contention or competitive advantage
- Cooperative risk management: creating opportunities out of uncertainties
- Taking charge of supplier risk
- Top Contractual Risks in 2009
- Making Sense of Opportunity and Risk: The Journey to Contracting Excellence
- Leveraging automation to enhance your risk management
- How can we analyze contractual risk?
- Reducing risk in complex IT projects requires careful contract drafting
- Outside Contracting
- From the front line...
- Public Sector contracting: innovation or bureaucracy?
- Government procurement contracts: some principles of deterrence in public extortion situations
- Assessing risk on third-party relationships
- Who is to blame when government contracts go astray?
- Step up to the mark — why procurement leaders need to embrace contract management
- Private sector can learn from government — really!
- A holistic approach to deal with complex public procurement issues: a call to action
- U.S. Communities — overview of a government purchasing alliance
- Contracting resources - Profile by Joseph J. McGrenra, CFCM
- Contracting Resources - Profile by Tony Mackey, HP
- Contracting Resources
- From the front line
- The value proposition behind commitment management and improved corporate contracting
- Capability Maturity Model — a vehicle to understand and drive commercial excellence
- KPIs to align the contract management process with your sales process
- Six steps to a successful automated KPI program
- Converting the construction industry’s ‘disputes potential index’ into a ‘success potential index’ for any kind of business relationship
- Creating better service level metrics
- How SLAs drive, and don’t drive, performance: strategic, technical and process limitations
- Measures that inspire innovation
- Output-based contracts in the IT industry — whose responsibility is it?
- From the front line
- 2008: Risks & Opportunities
- JOIN US AT THE IACCM AMERICAS 2008 CONFERENCE
- Are industry contracting & negotiation practices stifling innovation?
- Guide To Drafting Disastrously
- Is The Blackberry Culture Destroying Good Judgment?
- Worldsourcing - a new set of values
- IACCM Board of Directors - Election Results
- Collaboration: business reality or marketing hype?
- Context for collaboration
- Getting serious about collaboration
- Structuring a collaborative relationship
- Zero disputes? Collaboration lessons that businesses can learn from the construction industry
- Collaboration is key to success of category management at Chevron
- Achieving success with collaborative negotiation is about more than just negotiation
- Social networking — leverage the power of the masses for your next innovation
- Service design as a basis for successful contracting
- Will you help me move your job overseas?
- From the Frontline
- Regulatory Update
- New Rules under the UKLA to ease restrictions on JVs
- Does the digital world change the goals for negotiators?
- Pricing & Contracts: How well are you aligned?
- Hidden values Of Contract Management are emerging
- Commitments taking new shape
- Output-based contracts
- Voluntary codes: the framework for 21st century business?
- Is contract management software already a thing of the past?
- Collaboration: theme of November's edition of Contracting Excellence
- Contracting excellence and supply chains: a missing link?
- The secret to risk management is closer to being revealed
- Breaking down barriers between buyers and suppliers
- The global view: how IBM Corporation is responding to the challenges of the networked world
- Prevention beats cure — proactive contractual care for successful supply chains
- Technology as an enabler for global contracting
- Business continuity planning for contracted manufacturing relationships
- The re-emergence of the group purchasing organisation
- The evolving legal response to supply chain management concerns
- Financial supply chain management — changing dynamics
- Member Spotlight
- From the front line