Webinar - The Need for Efficient and Intelligent Automation
Author: Mason White, Tim Cummins
As the importance of contracts in the business landscape grows, the importance of handling contracts effectively grows as well. In the modern enterprise, contracts are increasing in number. At the same time, compliance demands are rising, so that the processes required to manage contracts effectively are requiring more from legal teams. The efficiency of contracting processes has a significant influence on every business's bottom line, and the effectiveness of these processes is essential in controlling for risk.
These factors create significant strain on contracting and legal teams. More often than not, the legal department is under pressure to handle these increased demands, often with the same headcount or even fewer employees. Legal professionals are in the position of having to do ever more with less.
Join us live to hear IACCM CEO Tim Cummins and Conga chat about:
- Automation: A look back at where we were and where we are today in the world of contracts.
- Time & Money:Hear how Intelligent Automation and Artificial Intelligence is changing the CLM market.
- Technology: Learn about a number of core areas where technology can help manage contracts throughout their lifecycle.
- The Future: Hear how Conga is preparing for the future of AI with recent acquisition, Counselytics.
- Mason White, Director of Product Strategy, Conga
- Tim Cummins, President, IACCM
* Note that we did have some technical difficulties with a fire alarm and loss of connectivity during the session. Sorry about that.
Effective handover with integrity
Operationalizing Risk Management in Pre-Sales
SIEMENS PTE LTD
Norwegian Public Tender - post-award - request to renegotiate applicable shipping terms - Norwegian Public Tender
Local Content / Indigenous requirements in contracts.
Contract/Project Management Software
Exception on a NDA
Kuwait Oil Company