Webinar - Recapturing Millions of Dollars by Leak-Proofing Your Contracts Processes
Author: Bill Mooz, Hanna Dixon, Tim Cummins
The average company 'leaks' over 9% of its revenues annually due to contracts-related issues, according to IACCM data. Listen to this webinar to learn how your company can be recapturing Millions of Dollars by Leak-Proofing Your Contracts Processes.
The average company “leaks” over 9% of its revenues annually due to contracts-related issues, according to IACCM data. Diagnosing and stopping these leaks can directly improve your company's bottom line and improve financial performance. Learn practical ways to diagnose and stop contract value leakage from people who have successfully done it, translating the theoretical into reality.
Listen to this practical discussion around how to save millions of dollars of contract value leakage.
- Over 50% of all contract leakage traces back to poor contract quality. Learn how to develop quality more systemically and prevent it from being eroded in the negotiation process.
- Best-in-class companies get their contracts done in half the time, for half the cost, of others. Learn practical steps for moving from average to best-in-class.
- Some leaders are moving beyond fixing leaks to generating additional value through mining contract data that drives business growth. Learn how to start laying the foundation for this value-add today.
- Hannah Dixon, Manager, Commercial Contracting, DaVita Kidney Care
- Bill Mooz, Senior Consultant at Elevate
- Tim Cummins, President of IACCM
Contracts Management Value - Changing the Corporate Culture
Recent UK Legal chnages
Exception on a NDA
New International Technology Co.
The Real Reason Negotiating Fails
Tools to evaluate the administration contracts
Ideas or suggestion required with regards to GDPR