Webinar - Leveraging Contract Data: The Two Types of Contract Data You Need To Track Today, and How
Author: Tim Cummins, Chris Young, Melanie Goelz, Stacey Wang
Contracts are the building blocks of the modern corporation. They touch every aspect of every business. Legal and contract teams have an unprecedented opportunity to take advantage of contracts' centrality to become business centers, rather than cost centers.
What will distinguish the leaders from the laggards? How they use contract data. Successful legal and contract teams will harness contract metadata and process data to protect their businesses, save money, provide business-critical insights, and improve business processes.
You will learn:
- How to track and leverage contract metadata and process data
- How HotelTonight's legal team became business-central by leveraging contract data
- 5 tactical ways process data can enable your legal team to be more strategic
- How Ironclad tracks data through every stage of the contracting process
- Tim Cummins, President IACCM
- Chris Young, General Counsel Ironclad
- Melanie Goelz, Account Manager Ironclad
- Stacey Wang, Marketing Manager, Ironclad
Please note the slides will be added February 11th.
Infinite Advantage Group
Occidental Petroleum Corporation
Looking For A New Opportunity
Visual contracts to support collaborative contracting
AD Supply Chain Group Pty Ltd
Blockchain Smart Contracts
Has anyone Implemented Ariba S2C and P2P
Ariba - Implemented
Best practice: contract document management
W.W. Grainger, Inc.
Ask The Expert: Leveraging AI and Standards to Increase Deal Velocity