Arbitration (Practical Law Multi-jurisdictional Guide)
More than 100,000 lawyers in firms and companies around the world use Practical Law to help them work faster and advise with confidence. We provide more than just information: we provide answers. We take the expertise of our team and distil it in a way that helps lawyers get their work done.
Our uniquely practical resources include: practice notes, standard documents, e-mail updates, multi-jurisdictional guides and international transaction toolkits.
Practical Law is pleased to make our suite of 27 multi-jurisdictional guides available, free of charge, to IACCM members. The guides allow you to quickly compare key legal issues across jurisdictions. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Arbitration agreements and organisations
- Procedure and evidence
- The interface with the courts
Special Feature Articles
- 2012 revisions to the ICC and Swiss rules on arbitration: the codification of new trends in international arbitration
- Anti-enforcement injunctions: an alternative to anti-suit injunctions in support of arbitration?
- Mandatory arbitration, class proceedings and access to justice
- The new CIETAC arbitration rules: how they measure up
This content is only available to paid members.Register Now or sign in
Please sign in or register to post on this forum
Indemnity (only) for Material Breach of an Agreement
Most Favored Nations Clause Validation
Vail Resorts Management Company
Recent UK Legal chnages
Exclusion of Consequential Loss in Facilities Management Contracts in the UK
Termination due to Bankruptcy
Software click-wrap, click-through
ATCO Power Canada Ltd.