Research & Advisory
Contract & Commercial Management Benchmarking Surveys
Survey participation is open to all.
Given the economic growth opportunities and challenges that you may encounter, having access to data and research to support your business cases and decisions is critical and one of the key benefits of your IACCM membership. To this end, we are updating three surveys which examine areas of organization and performance. Benchmark data is important to your business. It enables you to assess current performance and to make a business case for investment or improvement. Increasingly, executives expect every function to have ready access to reliable external benchmarks and in the field of contract and commercial management, IACCM is the only reliable source.
We are exploring three areas of organization and performance:
- Performance Measurements: This survey looks at headcount, contract complexity, measurements used to gauge both individual and functional performance and a range of efficiency indicators (e.g. cycle times, number of contracts per professional etc.)
- Primary Areas of Activity: This survey looks at scope of role, where responsibilities are performed, time allocated to different activities and use of outsourced or offshore services.
- Value Proposition: The survey you are about to complete focuses on the value that you deliver to the business. It looks at reporting line, objectives, challenges you are facing, the use of automation and skills.
For all those who complete the survey, there will be a series of thought leadership webinars to further discuss the topics prior to publication. In addition, you will receive the results a full 60 days prior to general release. This will culminate in the research being showcased at the European forum 2015.
IACCM is a world-leading source of independent analysis, informed debate and influential thought leadership for innovation in global trading relationships and practices. Our outcomes deliver sustainable, achievable, ethical, solutions designed to foster economic growth. We:
- Engage with governments, the private sector, in open forums and confidential discussions about programs and practices that capitalize on opportunities to achieve their goals and advance commercial and contracting activities and innovation;
- Produce independent and rigorous analysis of critical global and industry specific challenges and opportunities;
- Offer dependable and responsible solutions to decision-makers and shapers.
IACCM advises clients in the following areas:
- Contracting Standards and Methods
- IACCM Awards
IACCM is uniquely placed to offer independent advice and services that support clients as they optimize their internal processes, skills and documentation. As an independent not-for-profit organization whose sole purpose is to support contract and commercial excellence we can offer unrivalled knowledge and practical guidance based on 10 years of global experience.
Our membership consists of 30,000 people within 11,000 organizations all joining us on the journey to improve the delivery of contract and commercial services throughout our organizations. Some questions can be answered through our best pro-active guidance: others however are bespoke solutions which require more in-depth analysis. Please find enclosed some of the services we can offer you.
Global experts can help you optimize your commercial delivery
With pressure on budgets but demands for delivery increasing, all managers are looking to make sure they are as efficient as possible. But good, solid advice can be hard to find; and more than that where can you go to find those pieces of wisdom that take you to the next level? IACCM is the global not-for-profit organization that can deliver that guidance simply, quickly and appropriately. Our services are split into the following specific areas:
- Research and evaluation answer your questions
Bespoke research to meet your unique requirements is available and quoted upon request. Using IACCM's commissioned research services, you gain access to an unrivalled audience of qualified contracting and commercial management professionals from around the world. If your research focuses on a particular field or area of expertise, we are able to segment our members by industry, country, region, or 'Community of Interest', maximizing the response rate and ensuring that the results you receive are always relevant.
- Industry Standards
Using IACCM's extensive knowledge and research over 10 years we are able to offer a unique benchmarking service where clients can measure in confidence how they are performing against the industry norms. Currently we measure contract construction and ease of use and also process capability.
Please contact me for more information: