Our COVID-19 Support package offers you TWO ways to enjoy our most popular training programs.
Option 1. Facilitated Certification Program
Build your credentials and network through participation in an enhanced IACCM professional certification learning program led by Professor Tim Cummins from the University of Leeds and featuring guest academic lecturers from around the world.
What you get:
- Become part of a facilitated CCM or SRM learning cohort with fellow practitioners from multiple industries
- Start the program with a live virtual workshop (on either 25 May or 8 June) conducted by Professor Cummins and other academics with facilitated team breakouts
- Complete self-paced online learning modules, interacting with other students as you go, addressing topical case studies related to risk, uncertainty management, virtual negotiation and more
- Conclude with a final three-hour workshop discussing key learnings from Covid-19 and the application of your learning through this program to the post-pandemic world.
This represents a unique opportunity to engage with leading academics while you are learning at no extra cost! Our regular online training pricing applies.
Option 2. 20% Discount on Selected Learning Programs
We are equally sensitive to the challenging times faced by so many currently, so for a limited period as an alternative, we are offering a 20% discount on our certification programs for those who wish to study alone and achieve certification across the following programs:
- Contract & Commercial Management – CCM Practitioner and Advanced Practitioner levels
- SRM – SRM Practitioner level
- Commercial Awareness for Better Business Outcomes
- Fundamentals of Contract & Commercial Management
Whichever route you choose, you will be preparing yourself for a stronger future.
These offers are available for IACCM individual and corporate members for the months of May and June 2020.