Supplier Relationship Management has become a critical enabler of business performance, whether in the public or private sector, with the potential to drive both value and reputation. Competence is achieved through a combination of operational experience, structured learning and rigorous assessment.
The Supplier Relationship Management Program supports the journey to individual and organizational excellence.
Through their partnership, IACCM and State of Flux have created a world-class and internationally recognized training and certification program in Supplier Relationship Management. Their joint expertise successfully blends the technical, behavioural and collaborative skills required to effectively manage suppliers, enabling organizations to achieve their key business objectives of growth, profitability and shareholder value.
The program includes:
- Pre-assessment: Determines adequate program level.
- Learning: a flexible yet structured online program with student and instructor interactions.
- Certification: an internationally recognized certification in supplier relationship management at Practitioner, Advanced Practitioner or Expert level.
|Achieve world recognized accreditation.||Make visible commitment to employee growth and excellence.|
|Gain detailed knowledge of key best practices.||Provide positive benefit for new hires and support employee retention.|
|Raise personal status and career opportunities.||Achieve a compelling return on investment from improved performance.|
|Join a fast growing global, professional community.||Enhance functional status and influence.|
|Demonstrate your commitment to excellence and world class standards.|
IACCM Certification is based on a holistic assessment of skills, experience and professional contribution, supported by an on-line examination at Practitioner Level, successful submission of course assignments at Advanced Practitioner Level and at Expert level, demonstrated leadership and judgment through the submission and execution of a live strategic supplier case study.
The SRM program is accessed online on the secure IACCM Learning Portal. The Practitioner Certification program is selfpaced and typically takes 3-6 months to complete. The next level of certification, the webinar-based Advanced Practitioner Certification program, takes approximately 12 months to complete. The programs can be taken individually or, for teams of 6 or more, as an exclusive corporate cohort. You will have up to 12 months to complete a program.
The journey to SRM Certification
- Register online - To join the program, you must be a paid IACCM Member (either individual or corporate). If you are not currently a Member, you can join as part of the registration process.
- Access the Secure IACCM Portal - For individuals, you will have access as soon as payment has been completed. For corporate programs, we will work with you to launch your program.
- Complete a Pre-assessment - You undertake a detailed online assessment that measures your skills and experience levels and typically takes 2-3 hours to complete. You must also specify a suitably qualified reviewer (typically your line manager or an acknowledged SRM Expert who is familiar with your work) to validate the assessment. Based on the results of your assessment you will be allocated a certification level:
- SRM Practitioner Certification – This program is comprised of learning modules, including audio and video presentations, mentored message boards, module tests and additional materials. Each module presentation runs for approximately 40 minutes and provides up to 2 hours of instruction when combined with the additional materials. The final exam is taken online. You will be given 2 hours to complete approximately 100 questions covering the full curriculum.
- SRM Advanced Practitioner Certification – This program is comprised of 8 individual tutorials which can be delivered in a classroom environment, or remotely via WebEx. Candidates will be required to submit course assignments (e.g stakeholder map, supplier scorecard, joint account plan etc), which will be assessed by an expert SRM panel to ensure it meets the required standard.
- SRM Expert Certification – Applicants wishing to achieve Expert Certification must first satisfy the requirements for Advanced Practitioner level Certification.
When you successfully complete the training, you will be awarded the status of SRM Practitioner, Advanced Practitioner or Expert. Your certificate will be made available within 2 weeks of program completion and will be valid for 2 years.
You will be able to download one of the three badges associated with the program to list on your electronic signature and your online credentials.
Proceeding to the next level of certification
If you wish to advance to the next Certification level, you may apply no sooner than 1 year after the date of your current Certification award. Upon application, you will be requested to update your pre-assessment to verify eligibility for the next level of Certification.
Certification renewal is required every 2 years from the date of certification. To continue to be certified, you must remain an active IACCM paid member and have completed the equivalent of 40 hours of continuing professional development (CPD) over the prior 2 year period. Learn more.
|PROGRAM LEVEL||INDIVIDUAL PRICING*||CORPORATE PRICING*|
|Practitioner||$1,050||$1,050 per person**|
|Advanced Practitioner||$3,925||$3,925 per person †|
|Expert||$5,050||$5,050 per person|
* Price relates to a single program. Applicants must be a paid member of IACCM to participate in the program. Prices are in USD and include examination fees at Practitioner and Advanced Practitioner level.
** If you are interested in the option of additional workshops to support the online curriculum, please contact IACCM or State of Flux. Programs can be tailored to your requirements.