As a member-based non-profit organization, it is important that IACCM (the 'Association') Members have the ability to reference their membership and the Association is supportive of this. As well as this, it is also important to ensure that the Association's brand image is appropriately protected for the benefit of all Members.
The terms 'brand asset' or 'Marks' refer to the Association's name, logos, web pages, screenshots, wordmarks, and other brand features.
No usage rights without the prior agreement of the Association. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Individual Members (including individuals who are Members through a Corporate Membership)
Members are encouraged to reference their membership of the Association and to use the Association's brand assets in key documents such as CVs, e-mail footers, LinkedIn profiles, etc. Download the official IACCM Member logo at: Click here (sign in required).
Members who have achieved an accredited level of certification may use the various wordmarks associated with their level of accreditation whilst their accreditation remains valid. Download the official IACCM Certified logo at: Click here (sign in required)
Individual members may not use their membership to imply or represent that their employing organization is in any way linked to, or a member of, the Association. However they may use the 'we recommend' version of the logo on websites provided that it doesn't imply support or relationship to any products or services.
Corporate members may reference that their organization is a corporate member of the Association provided that it doesn't imply or reference any form or exclusive relationship or create a conflict of interest for the Association in any way.
Vendor members may reference that their organization is a corporate member of the Association provided that it doesn't imply or reference any form or exclusive relationship or create a conflict of interest for the Association in any way.
It is the vendor organization that is a member and therefore vendor members may not use the IACCM brand assets in relation to any products or services. However they may use the 'we recommend' version of the logo on websites provided that it doesn't imply support or relationship to any products or services.
Advertising and/or promotional use of the IACCM logo
The 'we recommend' version of the logo is the only version permitted under this scenario and can be used on websites provided that it doesn't imply support or relationship to any products or services.
All members shall ensure that:
- Name. In official usage, the name shall be 'International Association for Contract & Commercial Management' or 'IACCM'.
- Other Agreement. Unless a member has a specific agreement with the Association in relation to the use of the Association's brand assets then these guidelines shall prevail.
- No Modification. The Association's brand assets must be used as provided by the Association with no modifications. Don't remove, distort or alter any element of the brand assets, including changing any colors. Do not shorten, abbreviate, or create acronyms out of the brand assets.
- No Confusingly Similar Marks. Don't use the Marks in a manner that might create potential confusion as to the owner of the Association's Marks or imply that the Association is the source of your products or services.
- No Incorporation. Don't incorporate the Association's Marks into your own product name, service names, trademarks, logos, company names, domain names, website title, publication title, application icon, favicon, or the like.
- Domain Names. Don't register the Association's Marks as domain names or as any part of a domain name.
- Trade Dress. Don't copy or imitate Association's website design, typefaces, distinctive color, graphics designs or imagery.
- Endorsement. Don't display the Association's Marks in any manner that might imply a relationship or affiliation with, sponsorship, or endorsement by the Association, or that can be reasonably interpreted to suggest that any content has been authorized by or represents the views or opinions of the Association or its personnel or officers.
- Prominence. Don't display the Association's Marks as the primary or most prominent feature on your web page or materials.
- Disparagement. Do not use the Association's Marks in a manner that would disparage the Association or its products or services.
- Violation of Law. Don't display the Association's Marks on any website that contains or displays content that would violate any law or regulation.
- Objectionable Use. Don't display the Association's Marks in a manner that is in the Association's sole opinion misleading, unfair, defamatory, infringing, libelous, disparaging, obscene or otherwise objectionable to the Association.
- Attribution. The Association's Marks must be accompanied by an appropriate attribution.
- Termination. The Association may ask you to stop using the Marks at any time. You agree to stop using the Marks within a reasonable period of the Association's request, but in no situation, more than seven (7) days after Association's request.
- Reservation of Rights. The Association is the owner of all rights in the Marks and reserves all rights save the limited license granted here. Your use of the Marks pursuant to this license shall not be construed as limiting any of the Association's rights in the Marks.
- Costs. Usage of and if necessary the removal of the Marks shall be at the cost of the Member.
- The Association disclaims any warranties that may be expressed or implied by law regarding the Association's Marks (to the extent permitted by law), including warranties against infringement.
- The Association reserves the right to alter, amend or terminate this document at any time and without notice to members.
For any questions of use of the IACCM Brand and Assets, please contact info@IACCM.com