The IACCM Vibe Summit 2020 FAQs
- When will Vibe Summit take place?
Vibe Summit is planned to take place on from 21 - 24 September 2020.
- Will Vibe Summit interfere with my own work time?
We have built a flexible agenda that will allow you to dip in and out as you please. Vibe Summit will run over 4 days, with 4.5 hours over the first 3 days and 1.5 hours on the final day. So you will be able to manage your own workload and your home life demands. All videos and content will be available on demand 60 days following the event, so you can catch-up on anything you missed.
- How much does a ticket cost?
An individual ticket for members costs $195. Please refer to our Vibe Summit website registration page for all packages, costs and discounts.
- Do I get CPD Points and certification?
Yes participation in Vibe Summit will give you a certificate of participation and CPD points will be accumulated according to the number of hours that you have spent at Vibe Summit. Number of points available will vary according to the session.
- Do I need to pre-register for the workshops?
Places on the workshops will be limited so if you want to participate live you will need to register in advance. For those unable to participate, the workshop recording will be made live post event.
- I am located in APAC, will I be able to access the content for Europe and Americas?
Yes you will. APAC will have its own live keynotes and workshops, where possible we will use the same speakers or regional alternatives. You will also have access to all of the case studies that took place in the other regions.
- I am located in EMEA or Americas, will I be able to access APAC content?
Yes you will be able to access it for 60 days post event on demand.
- I am worried about data security on the virtual conference platform
The virtual platform we are using is called Communique and features enterprise-grade security. It is ISO 27001:2013 Certified. This means that their technology, systems, processes and controls meet the highest data security standards. It also means that a 3rd party firm audits them annually to confirm all of this and we have to recertify completely every three years. ISO 27001 certification gives you peace of mind that the platform is legally compliant and that your data is secure. The platform is also Fully GDRP Compliant for any attendees joining from Europe and CCPA Compliant – California privacy law effective Jan 1, 2020.
- How will Vibe Summit be the same and/or different from our typical face-to- face conferences?
You can be confident that you will still see the same standard of speakers and content in Vibe Summit as you have always found in our physical events. We will be focusing primarily on offering very interactive workshops and real-life case studies to help you answer your current business challenges. There will also be an abundance of CPD Points available to enhance your career path.
- What kind of networking will I be able to do at Vibe Summit?
Beyond the public and private chat rooms, while we know we can never replace face-to-face networking, we will be working very hard to curate and guide networking sessions focusing in key networks of interest, led by industry experts. The expo floor will offer you an immersive experience where you can wonder around, chat to booth staff and check out the latest technologies. There will also be a lot of fun and competition and engagement throughout Vibe Summit with gamification.
- What if I can’t make it to the live sessions, will there be material available on demand? For how long will it be available?
Don’t worry if you can’t make the live sessions the videos and any associated materials will be made available for 60 days post event. So you can catch-up on demand.
- I am interested in speaking at Vibe Summit, who do I contact?
Contact Tali Kaufman: firstname.lastname@example.org
- I am interested in sponsoring or exhibiting at Vibe Summit, who do I contact?
Contact Nikki Mackay: email@example.com
- What technology will I need to participate? Is there an app? Do I need to download anything?
You will simply need good internet-connection to connect to Vibe Summit. There is nothing to download, once you have registered you will receive a link to enter the Vibe Summit Platform once it goes live.