What's In It For You
Certification and continued professional development
We know that this pandemic is also an infodemic, you are overloaded with zoom calls, webinars and opportunities to consume information online. That’s why we are ensuring that all our Vibe Summit content has a clear purpose, outcome and professional development opportunity. We’ll ensure that you keep up-skilling and enhancing your career as a practitioner with an abundance of CDP points and certification coming out of the conference.
What are the true advantages of going virtual?
- Easily accessible both locally and globally. No travel required.
- Cost effective - saving time and money.
- Highly interactive and engaging with live and on-demand webcast sessions, chat rooms, video, games/contests.
- Easy content consumption. A wealth of content that can be accessed instantly on-demand or at a scheduled time.
- Flexibility to meet the challenges of the new remote work environment
- Longer life span – you can access booths, presentations, documents, videos, 60 days post event.
- The lower cost means more diversity and inclusion for your team - allowing team members that wouldn’t normally get budget approval to participate